*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion: Pregnancy
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
: Suggestion: Pregnancy  ( 69685 )
alstott
: 635

« #15 : February 15, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »

@Bear i totally agree , i`m a father too, i know how tingly and passionate in a sensitive way of sex it can be, but i mean this is too personal for me and i don`t wanna do it in here. I`m not interested to having sex with a stranger pregnant person.
But its okay for me if anyone has this fantasy.

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
TightFit74
: 2415

« #16 : February 15, 2011, 11:26:54 AM »

Thanks Bear, that really got to me..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : February 15, 2011, 11:51:19 AM »

I'm sure there will be a market for this, though I don't need it. But before adding so special thniks I hope they improve exisiting poses and actions, like foreplay, afterplay....

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #18 : February 15, 2011, 12:30:31 PM »

[Randy Playah]: Hey, wanna fuck?
[Me]: No can do, I'm breastfeeding right now.
*Silence*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : February 15, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »

agree Lover, much more needs to be improved and I acknowledge alstott's opinion,...some might hold it as private and personal, my point is I do not consider it a taboo,..but just as much a deep sensual experience...and the line of "breath",..paraphrased from a country song...

sinnnn
: 1379

« #20 : February 17, 2011, 03:57:14 PM »

Honestly...I was horny all the way up to my ninth month.  Trufully its a beautiful thing between the couple.  I liked having my stomach stroked, it was the one time you could really find me less..hmmm..dominate. (well except for that 9th month).

I have had guys try to pick me up, which confused me, I would ask them "don't you see this belly?"   
Guy friend told me its because they can't knock me up that they hit on me and another one told me he thinks the pussy is the best when preg.  So really too each his own.  But I perfer the intimate/more personal version.  If they do it, please don't make it sleezy.

Now if my girl found herself in the family way, I would still find her attractive as hell.  Its more a more a perference as usual when it comes to what someone finds attractive or not.   :P
islandsun
: 1597

« #21 : February 17, 2011, 04:49:31 PM »

My  Dad always said pregnant women were the most beautiful  creatures on the face of the earth  ! Some truth must in that ! y mom had her first 6 kids in 6 years then another 3 They were very affectionate towards each other ! 
alstott

« #22 : February 17, 2011, 05:12:21 PM »

Oh Sunny i have 5 sisters (can be a curse) :D :D and 2 brothers i know what you talking about , i couldn`t believe what my dad tells me about how beautiful a woman looks when she is pregnant untill i experience it to my own,yes woman looks unbelievable when they`re pregnant cause it`s a wonder of mother nature carrying a new life in her body ,but its to personal for me, share the feelings okay, but not the practice.

islandsun

« #23 : February 17, 2011, 05:20:46 PM »

I wouldn`t do that here  ! For me it`s personel ! :)   5 Brothers and 3 Sisters ! 
« : February 17, 2011, 05:25:22 PM islandsun »
alstott

« #24 : February 17, 2011, 05:25:33 PM »

We are agree , finally :D :D sweet cheeks spoken :D :D lol

islandsun

« #25 : February 17, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »

@ Sweet cheeks  ! ;) :D  AGREE  :D :)  ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #26 : February 17, 2011, 06:13:08 PM »

:-* :-* :-*

Not to worry Darling. On my list of life concerns pregnancy us as low as it gets.

;)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
alstott

« #27 : February 17, 2011, 06:22:18 PM »

@Sunny why i called this sweet cheeks thing?damned the spirits i`ve cited ignore my commands  :D :D :Dhahaha

Adera
: 3047

« #28 : February 17, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »

At least you girls can get pregnant. *kicks the ground and pouts*
Bear
: 3856

« #29 : February 17, 2011, 07:22:23 PM »

My dear sinnnn,...from your postings on the forum, I have a hard time visualizing you  purring as pussy cat just because your belly is rubbed. ::)

If someone wanted to play at this fine,..however it should be pretty well hashed out what the expectations are to begin with. I certainly wouldn't be approaching a request by someone pregnant with intent of bondage and torture....there might be some whose expectations border with extreme practice.

people who are intimate,..paired with a pretty close bond and have had the experience,..well I am not going to judge if they wish to share that fantasy.

This is a place where fantasies can be acted out

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  
« previous next »
: