*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion: Pregnancy
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
: Suggestion: Pregnancy  ( 69701 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #30 : February 17, 2011, 07:39:58 PM »

Which raises a VERY important question Bear!

Would you still like your tummy rubbed Sinnnn?  :-* :-* ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #31 : February 17, 2011, 07:49:37 PM »

Janine,...I am certain you are able to make her purr no matter where you are touching her ;)

hahayhea
: 19

« #32 : February 18, 2011, 06:41:35 AM »

having been erm......"in there".....idk if i like the option or not.....

i have 3 kids that i know of...LOL (its a joke)

some like when a lady is VERY pregnant...i suppose i understand the primordial excitement that some find there.....but...well.....it dont work for me as i tend too be a considerant lover and in my experiance ? discomfort and all the other things that pregnancy comes with dont make a lady feel all that sexy.....

on the other hand.......well nvm...none yer beezwax what me preggers wife did
Adera
: 3047

« #33 : February 18, 2011, 07:22:57 AM »

It would be fun watching Janine over Sinnnn rubbing her tummy and Sinnnn purring in delight... somehow I have trouble imagining that. ::) ;D
sinnnn
: 1379

« #34 : February 18, 2011, 08:38:17 AM »

WTH where did bondage come in on all this.  I just said I liked my tummy rubbed dammit.  K find I was aggressive during my preggers, I was a right bitch, hornie devil, selfish as all hell, but there where times that I was docile.  I do like that close moment when we be playing with the belly, poking the kid back, thne 5mins later I would say get the fuck off me, lol.

All the discomforts of pregs it makes a woman feel beautiful, sexy to know her man/woman still finds her attractive when she looks like a beached whale with a chicken bone stuck in her mouth. 
islandsun
: 1597

« #35 : February 18, 2011, 09:09:14 AM »

I have a feeling it`s going to be like the owning thing !   Some Guys are  going to see  how many girls they can knock up !  They should concentrate on improve other poses first !  That`s how I feel !
Janine Dee

« #36 : February 18, 2011, 10:23:58 AM »

The guys who feel like that are ironically the guys we probably don't want reproducing.  :P

And Darling, I'm just saying I'd love to rub your tummy.  :-* I think the bondage came in because it IS in the range of sexuality, and *I* AM in the discussion  :P, so the two in one way or another got mixed.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #37 : February 18, 2011, 10:33:29 AM »

Ah, that sounds more like the sinnnn we know,... :D
I was worried your absence had somehow soften your mood ::)...and that the snow around me a sign hell freezing over...

(Bondage I wrote of...was coincidental of a point...not directed towards anyone...but that here it is still play,...if one is playing at a pregnant role, there should be clear guidelines of how that should be played out.)

Adera

« #38 : February 18, 2011, 10:37:59 AM »

Well they can try to knock me up... just wont happen. ::) :P

I thought it would be fun to watch while Janine is "taming" Sinnnn by tummy rubbing her, kinda like sitting in the cage with a tiger. Oh, Janine give her chocolate while your at it, she's probably going to be far more docile then. Just let me know when your about to stop so I can run away. :P
Janine Dee

« #39 : February 18, 2011, 11:23:18 AM »

Oh she might pounce on me, but I'm fairly sure it would fall under a win-win sort of situation.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #40 : February 18, 2011, 11:44:13 AM »

Ehehe I'm quite sure she would do that Janine. Pounce on you and eat you up, leaving the other girls at the pyjama party watching with big eyes (yeah that's how I just imagined it).
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #41 : February 18, 2011, 01:12:19 PM »

Or taking advantage of the situation to get a nibble in on her while she's distracted...  ;D

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear

« #42 : February 18, 2011, 01:30:47 PM »

After the movie theater I would be terrible envious of missing that show :P. would almost consider shaving, dressing in drag and hiding in the corner to watch. 8)

Janine Dee

« #43 : February 18, 2011, 01:34:02 PM »

LOL  ;D Can't blame you.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #44 : February 18, 2011, 01:42:14 PM »

chocoalte..hmmmmmmmm...I'll just snatch it out her hands and rub it all over her. 

@Adera...Taming Huh?  lol
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  
« previous next »
: