*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fetish, bondage and BDSM.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: Fetish, bondage and BDSM.  ( 31269 )
Mistress_N
: 15

« : February 28, 2011, 04:03:09 PM »

Hello,

I want to open this thread in order to discuss if other people thinks like me and wants to improve this game in the following things.

I'm a dominant girl in RL and also in A-chat. I like very much the BDSM-related thematic and I think A-chat should improve a bit this features to make us enjoy.

As far as I have seen, SM in A-chat is not a minority so I think the improvement in this part of the game will be very well accepted by many people curious or not, with BDSM.

For example, it would be nice to be able to fuck a tied girl/boy/shemale. Not only like an outfit, but also having their movement restricted so they can be used for whatever their dom can imagine. Also, I would love to have some erotic domination tools like whips.

Also I don't know why there are so many poses available in Male-Female that doesn't exist in Shemale-Female because they can do the same.

I know that also many people wants just to fuck, rub their cock/clit, cum, and end. But this game gives us the big opportunity of imagine and make "almost real" some nice fantasies.

Kisses,

Mistress N.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : February 28, 2011, 05:53:50 PM »

They seem to have some of the idea. Like with smothering one can struggle a bit... so it seems they are on the right path. More in general I have to say I totally agree. I am still wanting a dungeon room with a Saint Andrews Cross.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : March 04, 2011, 09:17:35 AM »

interesting ideas,  and agree that the option is probably more accepted then truly recognized by the staff. I hope they recognize a few more of the possibilities when developing the poses in the future.

Personally would be happy to see a riding crop employed in a pose. A standing bound position alternating between spanks by hands and crop, some rubbing of the leather tongue against particular spots of the bound subject. The use of the hands and lips over those "tenderized " spots.

As to the shemale comment, well I think this also arises from some economic influences. Janine and I have had this discussion before how the male population represents the "paying"  side. To introduce material which may compete with that interest is a tricky.  In the time period I play in the males out number the females heavily, 2-1 on most nights. Some nights the Premium males alone outnumber the females 2-1. That is not discounting woman who have no interest in the male population. So if you have a competing factor which could skew those numbers further...you run the risk of driving off the primary customer base.

They might serve their economic model better if they develop more MS fucking positions before expanding on the FS side.

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : March 04, 2011, 09:47:21 AM »

Well we're really few shemales online usually, when there is the most online I've seen like 1.5 pages of premium shemales so I guess they don't make much money on us. There are quite a few shemales who only buy the SS and SF poses and expect the guys to provide the MS poses which  might lead them to create more SF and SS poses since they sell better to shemales. Anyway I for one would really liked some hot fucking poses for MS. :D

About the BDSM stuff... yes please. :P
Bear

« #4 : March 04, 2011, 09:49:38 AM »

Finding a new interest Adera? Never mentioned this before.... ;D

besides, tying to comments in a different thread... Bar stools are a fun source of bondage play... ;)
« : March 04, 2011, 09:56:36 AM Bear »

Janine Dee

« #5 : March 04, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »

The trick one must always remember here is that it IS a for profit enterprise.

It's why while I'll always call for more FF and FFF positions I do NOT expect them to ever equal MF. I don't take it personally, it really is just business.

The idea applies all across the spectrum as well to shemales as well. If they are just buying the FS and SS that's going to effect the numbers, but the important thing to remember is that it's highly likely that the Development Team is looking at the total numbers. So they don't care WHO buys the MS as long as someone does. So if those numbers are down, they are down across the board.

It is a part of why I always buy all the FF and FFF... I know at the very least I am putting my money where my mouth is. (Feel free to make the requisite naughty jokes.)

I am however VERY encouraged by the recent developments. FF is getting positions where toys are just toys and not penile substitutes, and the BDSM poses are delving past the spanking most any couple may try at some point or another.

And yes riding crops/standing spanking would be lovely.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

islandsun
: 1597

« #6 : March 05, 2011, 09:05:19 AM »

Never say spank me plz around Bear ! ;D Bondage w a Bear hmm  ! ::)
Adera

« #7 : March 05, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »

Janine, I rather watch what your mouth can do to a girl. :P

I think it would be better for me if the other premium shemales bought the MS poses too, sure it might seem kinda unnecessary for both the male and the shemale to have the poses but I kinda think its a way of contributing. I've almost bought all the shemale poses... left a few of the MS poses which I don't really like.
Bear

« #8 : March 05, 2011, 01:51:01 PM »

Lol,..Janine, well all I will be able to do there is watch,.., admire the technique...mmm maybe learn something from observation.

@Adera, they really should at least offer you the same options given the mm crowd...

Well a point I would like to make is that the whole experience here could be greatly enhanced if some of the comments we have made as to pose improvements were taken to heart by the development team and implemented by updates. Tweaking some additions to the poses greatly enhances the experience and use.

Take the spanking pose, repetition of the strikes is annoying,... the throat grasp could have been implemented as an independent action,..they could do that it easily and lends itself to that certain ... ahem,... ambiance of authority one might be attempting to impress with the ability to vary the intensity of the strike.

The point is too many poses are initiated with an action, instead of a preparatory position to move through. (ie the blow job would make more sense if she is stroking me, then has the option to move to oral play)

The big point is that suggestions to the improvements are more likely to occur if they fall under the current engine structure  that Achat uses, there are a lot of great ideas laid out there, but they seem more applicable to other game then here.

Adera

« #9 : March 05, 2011, 03:37:22 PM »

@Bear: My physique isn't really the same as a males so they'd have to modify the poses some... shemales have breasts which shouldn't be neglected. :P

When your doing descriptive sex its kinda bothersome to jump right into the grinding... I rather approach things as I would irl then.
Bear

« #10 : March 06, 2011, 10:03:04 AM »

Oh I understand the differences,  ;), but those poses are anal play and based on similar mf poses,...my point is they are there, and would take very little to adapt to the ms needs.

Mistress_N

« #11 : March 06, 2011, 10:14:29 AM »

Its a matter of business, yes. And thats why there is no reason for offering more poses. I think people spends more money in poses than in cloths.
Janine Dee

« #12 : March 06, 2011, 11:54:37 AM »

I agree Mistress_N, but I also figure that clothing is also far easier to produce then positions. So for little cost on their end they can net a nice profit... hence all the dresses coming out.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Mistress_N

« #13 : March 06, 2011, 11:58:22 AM »

I agree Mistress_N, but I also figure that clothing is also far easier to produce then positions. So for little cost on their end they can net a nice profit... hence all the dresses coming out.

Yes, thats true. Outfits and clothes are useful and I love purchasing many clothes but I think they should improve the game experience for Shemales.
Adera

« #14 : March 06, 2011, 12:10:06 PM »

The problem with all the new clothes is that I want most of them. :P

@Mistress_N: You should check out my thread about what I want for Shemales, feel free to contribute in it. :) -> http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,862.0.html
: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: