*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fetish, bondage and BDSM.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Fetish, bondage and BDSM.  ( 31313 )
Adera
: 3047

« #30 : June 01, 2011, 06:06:24 PM »

Mmm I just thought it would be so hot to have a mistress lead me around in a leash at a BDSM party. Ball gag, vibrating plug teasing me and making my dick all hard (maybe one with a cute bunny tail), bunny ears, soft white leather straps over my body restricting my movements, holding my hands behind my back and making me take really small steps. Then a soft short white leather dress which is so thin it looks painted onto me and a pair white leather boots reaching far up my thighs with very high stiletto heals making me wiggle my butt a lot as I walk. My mistress walking around looking at the merchandise, inspecting other slaves and talking to the other masters while I have to follow her around in excitement and a little shame at how I'm displayed. Maybe a few masters looking me over and touching me a little after my mistress permission and with an evil little smirk she closes in on me and teases me to a shuddering orgasm right in front of everyone.

Oops... got all excited thinking about that now. ::) :P

Anyway, I think Ardeur and Janine have a really good view on BDSM... and well I have to say the prospect of such play is very interesting.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #31 : June 02, 2011, 01:44:38 AM »

Welcome Back Ardeur. You've been missed.

On your thoughts I will also say that some of the time I think that their lashing out can come from a certain level of repressed desire. Kind of like how some of the vilest homophobes are later found with gay lovers or hiring same sex prostitutes they attack what they desire. Perhaps as a way to distance themselves from what they see as "aberrant", but also there is probably some self loathing that they take out on others.

I mainly say this because the amounts of venom some show seem to hint at something deeper.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #32 : June 02, 2011, 06:27:34 AM »

Welcome Back Ardeur. You've been missed.

On your thoughts I will also say that some of the time I think that their lashing out can come from a certain level of repressed desire. Kind of like how some of the vilest homophobes are later found with gay lovers or hiring same sex prostitutes they attack what they desire. Perhaps as a way to distance themselves from what they see as "aberrant", but also there is probably some self loathing that they take out on others.

I mainly say this because the amounts of venom some show seem to hint at something deeper.

Thank you (and all the others) for welcoming me back.

As for what you just stated, it reminds me of some large population-groups, most of them found in the pious directions. Anyone remember the 'Nipple-gate' incident? I'm not really pointing fingers here, because bigots can be found all over the world, most of them hiding behind the words of their spiritual leaders like sheep, but that 's just an example too easy to ignore.

*looks down at her feet to see if she's standing on a soapbox again*

*starts imagining leading Adera around decked out in ballet heels, a hobble-dress with cutouts in the back (for spanking and fondling), a corset with quarter-cups that gets 2 inches off her waist and pushes her tits out in an almost obscene fashion, a leather top with two-way zippers over her breasts opened in the middle to keep her nipples peeking out, clamps on her nipples with a chain connecting them, arms on her back in a sleeve with her elbows touching, a three inch wide collar with a leash attached and last but not least a ring-gag with a dildo attached for now.
Careful observers might see that her butt-cheeks aren't wrestling with each other, but are actually doing something more similar to a huddle, both fighting over a foreign object sometimes peeking out in the middle.*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #33 : June 02, 2011, 10:07:23 AM »

Mmm... that would be so exciting. I hope my mistress wouldn't mind the unladylike bulge I would undoubtedly have in the front of my dress. Hmm thinking about all those eyes wandering over me and widening when they notice that bulge... it wouldn't take much for me to make sweet embarrassing cummies... I hope no one notices me shuddering in orgasm. :P
Ardeur

« #34 : June 03, 2011, 03:46:21 AM »

I'll have you spanked by a stranger for every stain you leave on the floor and afterwards you get to clean the dress with your tongue. When I decide it's clean is the moment the actual punishment will start. Restrained to the bed with your hands and feet above your head and a belt and collar to keep you down it will be long and pleasurable (for me). Every drop I catch, you get fed back to you from whatever cavity you cum in.

Adera

« #35 : June 03, 2011, 09:57:09 AM »

Uuh... spanking when there is something inside of me... I'd end up milked dry, flustered and shaking. And then even more punishment... pore lil me. :P
Natalya
: 10

« #36 : June 06, 2011, 07:09:24 PM »

Just wanted to chime in and say that I like the BDSM ideas.

What's missing are, among other things, symbols like collars (in the form of "jewelry" or "clothes") and so on and gags - also with effect, although I imagine that the gagged partner can simply use "passive role-play" (*shudders*, *shivers*, "squeals", *whinces*, *sobs* ... you get the idea  ;)) and limit the verbal role-play to basic muffled sounds as they would be expected from a gagged person (which is what I role-play when I give head and the partner asks a question or expects some reaction).

I think for those of us who love the role-playing aspect in AChat, this would already be an interesting addition without having to invent/add extra positions (which I imagine as the bigger effort).  So for these basic BDSM effects you wouldn't even need to create extra new positions but they would introduce one more facet beyond the "cuffed" positions. Of course I wouldn't mind restraints (that have an effect on the restrained) or whips and so on.

If someone is not into this kind of play, there is always the option to exit the room. And those interested in the scenario will happily play along however restrained they are.

No idea whether this would work, but it seems to work for panties (if we consider "clothing"): it should be possible to remove a gag and put it back on, too.
Bear
: 3856

« #37 : June 08, 2011, 06:58:34 AM »

I'll chime in agree with the collar idea... even elegant chokers as a jewelry option are rather sexy. There are a large number of those playing  the Dom Sub role... Achat would be wise to implement this idea...

islandsun
: 1597

« #38 : June 10, 2011, 11:13:41 AM »

hehehe Seeing all my male friends in collar works  for ! lol ;D

Ardeur

« #39 : June 11, 2011, 06:31:32 AM »

Sunny with a stable full of collared studs, yeehaw!   ;) :-*

islandsun
: 1597

« #40 : June 11, 2011, 07:40:59 AM »

::)  yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa !  A dude Ranch with a different flavour cowboy each day !

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P Sorry Mr. Blue  it doe`snt includ you !

Damn where did Mr. Blue get those teeth marks ?  ;D
Bear

« #41 : June 11, 2011, 08:25:39 AM »

@Ardeur Lol...I am not certain if sunny is into pony play with her male companions.. but there again I could be wrong.   ;)

One has to be good at cribbage to ever collar this neck...  ::) ...or extremely devious in the fantasy realm of play.

Ardeur

« #42 : June 11, 2011, 11:29:17 AM »

Probably not, but my guess is that she does like to ride 'em. She does give dude ranch a new meaning.  ;)
However she might have a predator on the loose at her ranch...  ;D

Bear

« #43 : June 11, 2011, 02:00:19 PM »

Perhaps...but  she has never wandered this deep into the woods...  ;)

Adera

« #44 : June 16, 2011, 05:21:58 PM »

Ardeur, want to dress up in a sexy slave outfit too? We could present ourself as "good" slaves to... oh maybe Janine and Pse. ;) :P
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: