*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fetish, bondage and BDSM.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Fetish, bondage and BDSM.  ( 31295 )
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #45 : June 17, 2011, 07:27:23 PM »

Do you think they'd fall for it?  ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #46 : June 18, 2011, 05:00:29 AM »

oh i have u to fine foxes kneeling before me worshippin my totem in no time sweeties *giggle* i might even try out some old school japanes bondage on u 2. been practicin on some new knots thts gonna leave ur big clit in stasis, precummin my sweet adera then elevationg u horisontally so i can access all entries with ease. and ardeur i will tie up in a neat package leaving knots in places where the rope tightly stretched along her crotch and tie up a neat, very tight, breast holder thts gonna fill them up, swellin them before i put suction cups on her nipples and ball gagging her letting her get all exited watching me use u in every way possible before turning my attention to her.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera
: 3047

« #47 : June 18, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »

Ardeur... seems like we'd have a hard time being bad slaves. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #48 : June 27, 2011, 09:42:40 AM »

A wider variation of available tattos would be nice. Script forms of initials, perhaps for use on the thigh

TightFit74
: 2415

« #49 : June 27, 2011, 01:40:58 PM »

On that notion, more body art should be made easily available. Different kinds of piercings, spikes, different parts on the body. Both through and underneath the skin. Could be a nice addition to personalise urselves.
Though I have no body decorations yet, I am planning for 3 tattoos end of august.. :D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #50 : June 28, 2011, 09:21:16 AM »

Ardeur... seems like we'd have a hard time being bad slaves. :P

@Adera: Isn't that the point?  ;)
I'll be wiggling that rope across my clitty until they'll have to put up a 'Caution! Wet floor'-sign.

And Tight, I think I suggested something along those lines a while back, so I agree. Keep it up!  ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
alstott
: 635

« #51 : June 28, 2011, 07:37:22 PM »

Yep Tight shouldn't be so difficult to employ them...body piercings and tats are most wanted as body options from many girls i've talked with...
oh btw you start with 3 ? ....damn man you going to the fullest at the start  ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera
: 3047

« #52 : July 03, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »

I'm not much for tattoos though more jewellery would be great, like big hoop earrings. :P

@Ardeur: Oh, I guess it is. :P though I'm afraid Pse's not going to let me cum very easily, my dicky is probably going to be all hard but tied so I can't cum... but then... when she releases those knots... mmmmm. Bad thoughts :P now I got myself excited thinking about it. :D
islandsun
: 1597

« #53 : July 04, 2011, 03:52:13 AM »

@Tight baby make sure its what you want ! my tatt >left shoulder > my design < unicorn pegasus

Your princess name in your native tongue >on fore arm just a suggestion !

everyone have agreat day ! and smile  ;D
Bear

« #54 : July 10, 2011, 11:18:10 AM »

Well to recount a  point collars would make a fabulous add.  Be nice if some variations could be programmed there beside. Turquoise beads, puka shell variations for the guys would certainly be money makers over the plain jewelry we have. Battle bracelets for the guys...and glove options... besides my brown western variations, open fingered for the biker clans...(of which I would use in my Dom play..)

Bear

« #55 : July 11, 2011, 09:27:23 AM »

A lazy morning yesterday, and I reflected on a comment made to me by a partner while engaged in some heavy bdsm play. Being new to AChat she wondered why more bdsm poses weren't provided. Obviously it is because such bondage play like ours isn't for everyone. My thoughts though did drift to more vanilla forms of play, kinky aspects that even the mainstream might enjoy. The obvious choice to me was the use of a spreader bar.

The hard part in this consideration was trying to figure some options for the woman. Restraint severely reduces her options, making her options more reactionary, then I flashed on the obvious solution to give her some variety in play, make it a static position to begin with. The giver standing behind the receiver, no action just motionless. For "poser" action is but a click away, for the descriptive crowd (and if you are bdsm oriented here, descriptive is mandatory) we are given that chance to weave our words without the troublesome distraction of already "fucking away".
I user a generic form for this, a "giver" could be M/S/F (with strapon). Be interested if the females could see this useful without the strap-on...
spreader...my thoughts here really have not extended to a shemale/male bond such... I will leave that for comments of others to share:

Bdsm is not solely focused on rough physical play... for the majority it is about mixing the extremes of the sensations of pleasure and pain. Likewise the use of spanking as presented here, to allow the sensual play...

Standing intro.

GIVER:
1) spank (a single smack...NOT repeating... keep it to a single strike..this is not about continued striking.. ideally right hand, left hand options to corresponding butt cheek)
2) repeated spank... let it be an option not the default
3) Massage receivers ass
3) kneeling oral play...
4) finger vagina
5) finger ass
6)vaginal sex
7) anal sex
8. quick thrust
9) Hard thrust
10) Anal poke... a jabbing action
11)  (your thoughts here?... *grins*)

HER:
1)Ass rub.. to shift back and rub against the givers penis
2)wiggle bottom looking back teasing...
3)shake head no
4) partial entry press a slow shift back to take the givers penis cock partially.. then pulling off... it is a single action an anal option would also be interesting.. in this matter, the giver would be holding the penis 
5)rocking fuck
6)rolling hip fuck
7) enjoy (arching back)
8. enjoy (open mouth head shake)
9) not enjoy (eyes clench in grimace)
10)  hands clenching spreader.

The obvious as the image above is set... the position is easily adaptable to a 3some play...with another giver standing  at her head for oral pleasure.

The pose in general for a threesome would without restraints could be modified for 3some play, providing an option for those not into such intense action..
« : July 11, 2011, 09:29:24 AM Bear »

Steelsilk
: 19

« #56 : July 11, 2011, 09:22:41 PM »

IF we got the ability to use whips, toys, and fuck people tied up... I think it would be fun to incorporate a pain threshold bar.  Of course the flip side of the coin someone will always be abusing that feature.  Crack someone enough times and they're just straight getting their asses kicked. I'd probably fall out of my seat laughing so hard if someone did it to me.  "AAAhh!!! AAAhhhh!! F++k you You Mother F++ker!!"   :D ;D
Bear

« #57 : July 12, 2011, 10:51:30 AM »

well if it was linked to the avatars action that could be interesting a meter which displayed the pain level associated. Sadly though in the current mode of spanking it is a cycling pose,... irritating to me who might give a bottom a single firm smack and proceed to other play. If the action were a singular strike  it would have a stronger visual effect. Right now it feels mind numbing to engage and watch the constant barrage of the hand.

The other concern I have is that there is limited space again on the pose menu for MF. I suspect that any additions will have to be oriented towards wider appeal rather than a narrow scoped few.

Urban
: 329

« #58 : July 12, 2011, 05:07:27 PM »

A lazy morning yesterday, and I reflected on a comment made to me by a partner while engaged in some heavy bdsm play. Being new to AChat she wondered why more bdsm poses weren't provided. Obviously it is because such bondage play like ours isn't for everyone. My thoughts though did drift to more vanilla forms of play, kinky aspects that even the mainstream might enjoy. The obvious choice to me was the use of a spreader bar.

The hard part in this consideration was trying to figure some options for the woman. Restraint severely reduces her options, making her options more reactionary, then I flashed on the obvious solution to give her some variety in play, make it a static position to begin with. The giver standing behind the receiver, no action just motionless. For "poser" action is but a click away, for the descriptive crowd (and if you are bdsm oriented here, descriptive is mandatory) we are given that chance to weave our words without the troublesome distraction of already "fucking away".
I user a generic form for this, a "giver" could be M/S/F (with strapon). Be interested if the females could see this useful without the strap-on...
spreader...my thoughts here really have not extended to a shemale/male bond such... I will leave that for comments of others to share:

Bdsm is not solely focused on rough physical play... for the majority it is about mixing the extremes of the sensations of pleasure and pain. Likewise the use of spanking as presented here, to allow the sensual play...

Standing intro.

GIVER:
1) spank (a single smack...NOT repeating... keep it to a single strike..this is not about continued striking.. ideally right hand, left hand options to corresponding butt cheek)
2) repeated spank... let it be an option not the default
3) Massage receivers ass
3) kneeling oral play...
4) finger vagina
5) finger ass
6)vaginal sex
7) anal sex
8. quick thrust
9) Hard thrust
10) Anal poke... a jabbing action
11)  (your thoughts here?... *grins*)

HER:
1)Ass rub.. to shift back and rub against the givers penis
2)wiggle bottom looking back teasing...
3)shake head no
4) partial entry press a slow shift back to take the givers penis cock partially.. then pulling off... it is a single action an anal option would also be interesting.. in this matter, the giver would be holding the penis 
5)rocking fuck
6)rolling hip fuck
7) enjoy (arching back)
8. enjoy (open mouth head shake)
9) not enjoy (eyes clench in grimace)
10)  hands clenching spreader.

The obvious as the image above is set... the position is easily adaptable to a 3some play...with another giver standing  at her head for oral pleasure.

The pose in general for a threesome would without restraints could be modified for 3some play, providing an option for those not into such intense action..

+1. Just add "kiss the spanked area"  :P
Bear

« #59 : July 12, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »

Great suggestion Urban,...I must have totally brain freezed on that when pulling my thoughts together on this.
The pose itself for the woman shouldn't be hard to initial draft... it is basically a forced doggy with the arms set in a different location.

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: