*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Real gifting
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Should there be giftable objects
Yes   -22 (91.7%)
No   -0 (0%)
Current way is fine   -2 (8.3%)
: 24

: Real gifting  ( 18100 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #15 : March 27, 2011, 02:55:32 PM »

the gifted stuff should be small and go away after a couple of days, maybe not outfits and stuff but for flowers and black eyes and what have you they should be like 10-25 A$ and only last a couple of days
apollo13nut
: 262

« #16 : April 01, 2011, 02:22:18 PM »

the gifted stuff should be small and go away after a couple of days, maybe not outfits and stuff but for flowers and black eyes and what have you they should be like 10-25 A$ and only last a couple of days
Black eye? Like beating someone up? That's not a gift I would want!
alstott
: 635

« #17 : April 01, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »

LOL apollo you ever had an black eye? and when your answer is yes..damn man what happened to you did you wrestled with an silverback ;D
btw.. you don`t know what he means with black eye..me neither

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Unhealer

« #18 : April 05, 2011, 10:33:14 PM »

i mean kind of a joke gift and it could pop up with a message "USER gave you a Black Eye - Wanna try for 2? Keep it up"
Unhealer

« #19 : April 06, 2011, 01:57:12 PM »

perfect gift for people like sunny aha
Unhealer

« #20 : April 07, 2011, 01:32:49 AM »

what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?
nothing, you already told her twice
islandsun
: 1597

« #21 : April 07, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »

A couple of my friends sent me music  !
Hardbody
: 23

« #22 : April 08, 2011, 02:26:17 PM »

Was going to start another thread but thought i would stick it in here...Fucking raging at the moment, There i am chatting to someone and then off some-one else i get a message along the lines of "Hi baby you want a good fuck,Send me a gift and i can be yours".....My answer "No thank you i have no need too"...Then let the abuse fly she give  it to me with both barrels "fuck you,Fuck this etc" And by the time i had a chance to answer back i am on her ignore list...WHAT THE FUCK ???...Everyone i speak to on here i am polite with (Well till we get in a room lol but that's another story) and i answer everyone back even if its a polite no.Been on here now for about 4 month or so and that's the first time i have had that level  of abuse hurled at me ..........THE BITCH LOL  :-\ :-\
islandsun

« #23 : April 08, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »

@ Hardbody  I`ve  been going on almost 2 years here  , and had alot flown at me some very disturbing ! But still dont have anyone one my ignore list . 
TightFit74
: 2415

« #24 : April 08, 2011, 05:18:50 PM »

@ Hardbody In the time I have been here, I have developed a thick skin. I let most of the insults slide off my back. I have had experiences like you have, Hardbody. There's jerks everywhere. I recently was completely burnt down to the ground by someone I thought I had a good contact with. Out of the blue she wished me all kinds of diseases, etc. Unlike Sunny, she's on my ignore list.
Due to the open character of AChat, there's no avoiding these types, no matter what you put in your banner or how polite you are. I too try to answer everyone, usually explaining i am too busy. But occasionally I don't reply because I can guess what the next line will be.
I hope that, besides this ugly display of distaste, you will have great times and encounters with the very sweet people that hang around achat as well..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun

« #25 : April 08, 2011, 05:26:20 PM »

unlike me what ? hehehe  :D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #26 : April 08, 2011, 05:29:50 PM »

@ Hardbody  I`ve  been going on almost 2 years here  , and had alot flown at me some very disturbing ! But still dont have anyone one my ignore list . 

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer

« #27 : April 09, 2011, 03:13:52 PM »

Was going to start another thread but thought i would stick it in here...Fucking raging at the moment, There i am chatting to someone and then off some-one else i get a message along the lines of "Hi baby you want a good fuck,Send me a gift and i can be yours".....My answer "No thank you i have no need too"...Then let the abuse fly she give  it to me with both barrels "fuck you,Fuck this etc" And by the time i had a chance to answer back i am on her ignore list...WHAT THE FUCK ???...Everyone i speak to on here i am polite with (Well till we get in a room lol but that's another story) and i answer everyone back even if its a polite no.Been on here now for about 4 month or so and that's the first time i have had that level  of abuse hurled at me ..........THE BITCH LOL  :-\ :-\
when they actually approach me asking for a gift instead of it just being some hooker in disguise i usually go "FUCK YOU BITCH" and ignore them first
Unhealer

« #28 : April 09, 2011, 03:17:26 PM »

they just need to make prostitution against the rules in this game so we can start reporting them
alstott
: 635

« #29 : April 09, 2011, 06:48:41 PM »

but how would you regulate that..i mean you go with a girl into a room and then she tell you...fuckin' only for a gift...and what now..i mean for me it`s okay when they prostitute themselves so long there`s customers who wanna pay for sex...come on do you really think they gonna stop it....pffff....A$`s A$`s A$`s

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: