*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggesting changes to the chat function:
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Suggesting changes to the chat function:  ( 26424 )
Bear
: 3856

« #30 : April 06, 2011, 11:29:52 AM »

lol,..well waiting for someone to name themselves Robot Shemale and pull that one...

Terribly annoying to pull the Robot in when testing 3some positions and trying to hold a conversation over the poses. Wish there was a way to silence her...

TightFit74
: 2415

« #31 : April 06, 2011, 04:30:39 PM »

Alstott, that would have been a gag. I am sure some people would be scared out of their mind that their lover suddenly talked! sorry, no offense unhealer

Maybe they can replace R.G. and R.B. with an easter bunny as an easter surprise...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
alstott
: 635

« #32 : April 08, 2011, 05:41:16 AM »

Yeah and playin' the good old game search the easter eggs and nests ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun
: 1597

« #33 : April 08, 2011, 07:36:04 AM »

Energize Bunny ! he keeps going and going !  hahaha ! here bunny bunny ! I wont hurt you 1 little bit  ! ;D
TightFit74

« #34 : April 08, 2011, 05:28:28 PM »

Just a thing I realised.. If they change anything in the chat functions/relationship functions...
It is possible to have someone on your ignore list and at the same time have him/her as a friend/lover/spouse.

Shouldn't that perso be removed from all kists as soon as you ignore them? Just a thought

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #35 : April 09, 2011, 02:36:32 AM »

Just a thing I realised.. If they change anything in the chat functions/relationship functions...
It is possible to have someone on your ignore list and at the same time have him/her as a friend/lover/spouse.
Shouldn't that perso be removed from all kists as soon as you ignore them? Just a thought
so if i ignore a friend they dont dissapear from my friends list? tht aint right  :(

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
alstott
: 635

« #36 : April 09, 2011, 03:05:10 PM »

Hmmm weird....and how they call them..undesired secret lover or what ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
PseRamesses

« #37 : April 11, 2011, 02:43:47 AM »

saw a sensous bodystocking today all in lace. tht shouldnt be to hard to make for the devs since its "skintight", oh and why not make us some sweet bodys too? with matching stockings  :P

islandsun

« #38 : April 11, 2011, 01:51:36 PM »

Love > hate  relationship ?  ::)

@ Tight  sorry  phone line died w i was talking to you ! But had fun flirting w phone guy today ! ;)
TightFit74

« #39 : April 11, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »

*stumps ground with feet* @ Sunny so he had all the fun, huh? ;)

PseRamesses

« #40 : April 17, 2011, 03:50:40 AM »

im a lil baffled, i send cancel friendship to a person and the day after they r still on my friendslist??? wtf? honestly, how can i get rid of a stalker if i need tht prersons approval for a cancellation????

islandsun

« #41 : April 17, 2011, 06:06:25 AM »

HAD THE SAME PROBLEM 1   1/2 YRS AGO ! some of my buttons dont all the time either ! Log out then log back in , that might help !
Adera
: 3047

« #42 : April 17, 2011, 07:19:48 AM »

Can't you ignore them?
PseRamesses

« #43 : April 17, 2011, 08:52:00 AM »

Can't you ignore them?
honeypie, when they chatter up my box and just goes on and on and on... and wanting replies cause i dont answer then its a big problem tht cant be ignored since my coversation with another true friend gets sent up through the edge of the chatbox so i have to expand the window to see it. (adera, älskling...saknar dig sååå, usch hur ska jag kunna vara utan dig i kanske 2 veckor? mitt hjärta brister vid blotta tanken *tårfyllda ögon*))

Bear
: 3856

« #44 : April 17, 2011, 09:46:39 AM »

well ignore will stop their interaction... and as to cancellations.. yes I guess they have to acknowledge it.

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: