*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Costumes
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
: Would you like ACTUAL costumes be developed for use
Yes, adds to the experience of RP   -21 (61.8%)
Yes, simply for the variety   -12 (35.3%)
No   -1 (2.9%)
: 34

: Costumes  ( 63149 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : April 28, 2011, 11:57:39 AM »

Completely relevant  concern Triumph.

Some suggestions come to fruit,... the dance was one we often expressed a need for here in the forum as an example.

Suggestions can be submitted directly to support... and you might get a cordial response of thanks... It's one reason I want to try to rally folks here so I can make a direct reference to a clean thread and say "LOOK"... there is a wide backing for this. The central core of contributors requesting such is fine but we are a very tiny niche here of the membership. If we can magnify these numbers considerably beyond the core group we might meet for favorable response.

@Tight,.. like the hats... really would like a Van Helsing style of hat there

Triumph999
: 62

« #16 : April 29, 2011, 07:35:37 AM »

Right, I'm with you now Bear - without galvanising greater support by way of polls and posts, little will change in the way we want it to, but rather the Devs will release the updates that they choose to write...hmm  :-\, that's a real shame. It smacks of ignoring your consumer base, doesn't it?

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Adera
: 3047

« #17 : April 29, 2011, 10:19:41 AM »

They did make costumes like nurse, cop and schoolgirl earlier and I'd really like to see them pick that up again because they make for really naughty play. :P

All of your suggestions are good but I'd like an really cute Alice in Wonderland outfit... or maybe it is Alice in Sexland ;). Hmm a domme queen of hearts costume would be nice to go with that. :P

Triumph999
: 62

« #18 : April 29, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »

Just choked on my drink when I saw the Alice costume - "awesome" just isn't the word!

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #19 : April 29, 2011, 01:35:55 PM »

19) Angel / Devil outfit (Angel with wings,Devil with tail ).
20) Bunny outfit ( Playboy) , as wel for girls and guys.
21) Schoolgirl outfit ( I know we have one that can be asembled from peaces...I dont like it much though..soo I mean a realy naughty Schoolgirl Uniform  ,and it must be like big breasts....like they put socks in their bra's to make 'm look bigger lol  jk :P ).
22) Elf outfit ( with butterfly or dragonfly-wings ).

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Adera

« #20 : April 29, 2011, 02:37:25 PM »

Where you thinking of something like this Sandra88? Fake brown skin, lots of make up and jewellery. :P

islandsun
: 1597

« #21 : April 29, 2011, 04:45:52 PM »

@ Adera  > YOU ROCK !  I LIKE IT ALL ! I` m big fan ingarters and   dress up and down LOL   ;)
Sandra88

« #22 : April 29, 2011, 11:59:35 PM »

Nope Adera...wayto much..I mean inocent...yet naughty

Adera

« #23 : April 30, 2011, 09:14:17 AM »

Oh, you wanted more innocence... guess I'd end up being called the class slut in this outfit. :D
Sandra88

« #24 : April 30, 2011, 09:26:31 AM »

LOL  Adera...your words...anyways never seen you in that outfit hehehe ;)

alstott
: 635

« #25 : April 30, 2011, 03:57:52 PM »

Huhh is it just me or is it gettin' hot in here ::) Adera would you do me a favor? could you wear those blue one at my birthday? and pssst try to convince Sunny for wearin`this quenn of hearts outfit too.... ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Bear
: 3856

« #26 : April 30, 2011, 09:38:40 PM »

@Adera that looks just like the one offered in the shop... definitely have liked that outfit since it came out.

mm how about a bo' peep costume?

Certainly would be willing to play the wolf here

As for Fairy's:

or Butterfly:

alstott
: 635

« #27 : May 01, 2011, 01:11:25 AM »

Oh i was goin' to  spend a weekend without any sexual thoughts....and now?....thanks Bear...lol....damn let me be the flower where" this" butterfly is goin' to choose their rest  :P ::) so girls go ahead dress you like this...please...and i will always take care you have enough fluid:P ;D
« : May 01, 2011, 01:20:30 AM alstott »

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun
: 1597

« #28 : May 01, 2011, 07:17:29 AM »

hahahaa ! Weekend  without sexual  thoughts  > laffing <

For your birthday sure !

Wantme to jump out of a cake for you ! ;)   Always wanted to do that ! ;D
Adera

« #29 : May 01, 2011, 08:19:08 AM »

The blue one there is good but the one I really like is the orange butterfly costume. :P

Hmm why does all guys look at my chest... do I have something on my boobs Sunny? I can't see anything wrong... though they could've looked bigger in this outfit.
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  
« previous next »
: