*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  When new poses and updates coming ????
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: When new poses and updates coming ????  ( 19169 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #30 : May 18, 2011, 05:16:38 PM »

Well spoken Ken.

The popular notion here is that they are running it like a business, trying to generate revenue as best they can. By showing that there are those who WILL buy the whatever it is we are suggesting we try to show it can be worth their while.

Of course that was before all the bizarre male underwear.

So it could be they are trying to tank the business for the tax write off, but I figure that until the severs are shut down we should assume they actually want AChat to succeed.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #31 : May 20, 2011, 02:04:01 AM »

Maybe the Achat developing team just needs more manpower?

Are there any 3d sex game pc developers out there that were able to support the guys from Achat to fulfill all our wishes...
ken77
: 4

« #32 : May 20, 2011, 04:40:34 AM »

Hello friends and lovers hope you all have a wonderful and lustful weekend.And to the devs pls consider our suggestions and requests for more poses.I want to thank all of you for welcoming my lovers and I to this community.As lover has mentoined many times we can support each other and speak with one voice.I shall try to post here as often as possible,however i dont want to sound like a broken record.Once again ty all and have a great weekend:)

Love to all Ken77
Lover
: 10350

« #33 : May 20, 2011, 11:10:18 AM »

Hi Ken,
it's a small path between sounding like a broken record and to repeat our wishes to get heard. Up to now, we all have to repeat our wishes and ask for our desires. Of course, the more different wishes we have, the more difficult it is to fulfill them. But this is neither you nor my problem, as long as we see we get what we want.
We are hoping for every little progress to our desires. For example, the lap dance probably was a good beginning. But first if we men get better clothes, the homo girls and boys and the shemales get more positions we really notice it.

Have a great weekend and enjoy your life and Achat :)

Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #34 : May 20, 2011, 01:13:24 PM »

Maybe the Achat developing team just needs more manpower?

Are there any 3d sex game pc developers out there that were able to support the guys from Achat to fulfill all our wishes...

@ CG    No CG....... WOMAN-POWER !!!!!  lol
« : May 20, 2011, 01:15:36 PM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: