*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HACKER ON ACHAT!?
« previous next »
: [1]
: HACKER ON ACHAT!?  ( 10329 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : December 09, 2011, 03:37:15 PM »

Maybe this is not the right place for this.....but my big lover on Achat is now telling me about some of her friend had logged in and found all his friend, lover and sposes deleted and all the text deleted. so, i was wondring to know:

1 - A-team know something about this
2 - If other users have something to say about this: news or other had say something about hackers

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #1 : December 09, 2011, 04:17:41 PM »

Please remember!
Your AChat user can be hacked only if you give out your password e.g. outside our homepage.

tom
hentaiboy69

« #2 : December 10, 2011, 03:00:51 AM »

I think more of us users know this, but wonder if someone have found a way to hack account anyway. at the end, our username here in forum is the same we have in game, so all they need is the password.

so, my friends, don't use a simple password, try to use some complex combination of letters and numbers!

apollo13nut
: 262

« #3 : December 15, 2011, 01:59:18 AM »

I would like to add it could have been a "friend" she let a laptop to? I know the GUI saves passwords if you allow it, so someone that was borrowing the computer could have done it....just and observation though.
hentaiboy69

« #4 : December 15, 2011, 02:40:43 AM »

it can be, but not sure.....probably there is a new site who offer "free pose and A$" around and someone redirect this guy to there.

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : December 24, 2011, 04:33:53 AM »

I remember more than 1 year ago some accounts have been hacked. Of course it can happen - AChat is public and we always have to remember: Everything is possible!
Hentaiboy69 is right, be careful with your password, use a complex combination and never give it to anyone.

But I also believe there is just a small danger. AChat is too small and there is not much money to steal from your account.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: