*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  When will men get something new?
« previous next »
: [1]
: When will men get something new?  ( 6945 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : June 28, 2011, 10:14:24 AM »

OK, this topic is in response to the girls getting new hairstyles....besides the MF poses (and the male underwear most of us refuse to buy), what have we gotten lately? Seems there's new clothes/body options for women more than there's new poses lately. I may be a straight guy, but even I would love to see a FF or MM pose over some of the clothes/body options that have been coming....and the requests for gifts are getting out of hand because of it (at least I've been hounded for gifts almost 10 fold since the new lingerie have been released).
lady_kalina
: 32

Try a little tenderness

« #1 : June 28, 2011, 11:50:48 AM »

Hi

I agree with you about the male clothes !
Missing some nice "costume" like this

And of course "un bouquet de roses" (a bunch of roses)

So what is the most necessary for male actually in the game ?

New faces ? Earings ? Bracelets ?Tattoos ? Sex ring? hairy  torso ?  new underwear?  :P

Any wish list somewhere?
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : June 28, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »

Lady Kalina,

there are numerous threads on male clothing. A protest even has been organised by Beart, called pantless fridays. The most uttered requests for male clothing are (if I forget anything, let me know :) ): kilt, tuxito, a handsome suit as you have shown, cowboy gear (as in chaps, gloves and HAT!), biker gear and more of the kind..
@ Apollo: I was pretty disappointed to see the black lingerie for the girls. Really the cheapest way to make a buck. I was worried Susy-a's promise meant there would be no more male clothing, and as I expressed before, let's hope they are working on something really, really good for us..
I'm happy for you girld (and shemales), just disappointed for me and guys in general *POUT*

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
lady_kalina

Try a little tenderness

« #3 : June 28, 2011, 12:24:01 PM »

@Tightfit74
Thanks ,i'm going to check the post named pantless fridays as soon as possible !
Hehe kilt could be fun ;I think i know who asked for the cowboy hat  ::)
@Both of you
May be something happened if ladies join your quest for pants ?
But we can't offer you clothes as a gift ... So sadly

ps:I hope you will find someone to make a fuss of you !
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : June 28, 2011, 05:13:20 PM »

*pushes back hiss broad brim hat and scratches his brow...

*Yeah I wonder who?" ::)

alstott
: 635

« #5 : June 28, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »

well i prefer waiting for a longer time to get something new as another pairs of gay underwear or mankinis...and yes you're right since the underwear for girls are coming out there's many requests for gifts

hmmm...never heard something about a request for a cowboy hat  ::) ;D
« : June 28, 2011, 08:08:35 PM alstott »

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
lady_kalina

Try a little tenderness

« #6 : June 29, 2011, 07:17:23 AM »

*pushes back hiss broad brim hat and scratches his brow...

*Yeah I wonder who?" ::)

*huho you let it go down on floor ! Damn a cow-boy without his hat ,unbelievable !
As i kneel to give your hat back to you ,my stockings crack ! God damnit !
*Starting to search for a gentle Dev-team to give his cow boy hat back ...
...I think something is missing on your head  dear Bear !

We should Call for SuperDev (a Dev with a red and bleu costume with a red mantle)

Kiss
Have fun !
« : June 29, 2011, 10:06:53 AM lady_kalina »
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : June 30, 2011, 08:57:57 AM »

Kneel down beside you, eases the hat from your hands, run my fingers through may hair and reset the hat...smiling at the soft ring of your accent on your English

"Yep,...just is not not right being hatless"

Eyes drift to the run of your stockings on those lovely legs...as I help you to your feet.

"But you are right, any who deliver the hat would be a super hero in my opinion."

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #8 : June 30, 2011, 04:10:50 PM »

The new hair-styles they made for us girls are not exactly award-winning, so don't begrudge us getting them. I think the female hairstyles are lacking in attractiveness in general anyway, especially in combination with most of the other dress options. Take the 'Little Cleopatra'-hairstyle, it would have been a lot nicer if the pony was just a little shorter and the length of the hair at the sideburns longer, a bit like these:

Perhaps the devs would like to browse a bit for inspiration at the site(http://www.ukhairdressers.com) on which I found these pictures.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera
: 3047

« #9 : June 30, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »

The black purple style looks really good imo. :D
lady_kalina

Try a little tenderness

« #10 : July 01, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »

I'm joining Adera for the purple hair ! Really sexy .
: [1]  
« previous next »
: