*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sex Rodeo, SF
« previous next »
: [1]
: So, what do you think of this new pose?
Great pose I love it.   -0 (0%)
It's fine.   -1 (11.1%)
Ahahaha, what's up with this pose?   -3 (33.3%)
I don't like it.   -5 (55.6%)
Other, please specify why in a post.   -0 (0%)
: 5

: Sex Rodeo, SF  ( 3870 )
Adera
: 3047

« : February 17, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »

So this is the new SF pose and it costs A$ 249.

Shemale options:
  • Lean on elbows.
  • Massage breast
  • Bend over.
  • Cross legs.
  • Quick action.
  • Sitting.
  • Bigger movements.
  • Lick tit.
  • Grab dick.
  • Slap ass.
  • Finger in pussy.
  • Jerk off.
  • 2 pleasure faces.

So... this is supposed to be done by two girls? It can probably be done by some... like when the shemales bodily build isn't very "girly", but for me to be able to lift a girl off her feet with the sheer power of my thrusts? That seems kinda improbable unless she's light and very bouncy.

Overall I think the pose is kinda bad, I don't find it very exciting for various reasons, one being that I'm no bucking bronco and I hate it when females think I am one. If a girl suggests this pose I'm going to ask her if she thinks she would be able to be the giver in it so she gets some perspective.
« : February 17, 2012, 02:50:10 PM Adera »
West69
: 123

« #1 : February 19, 2012, 12:03:37 AM »

So this is the new SF pose and it costs A$ 249.

Shemale options:
  • Lean on elbows.
  • Massage breast
  • Bend over.
  • Cross legs.
  • Quick action.
  • Sitting.
  • Bigger movements.
  • Lick tit.
  • Grab dick.
  • Slap ass.
  • Finger in pussy.
  • Jerk off.
  • 2 pleasure faces.

So... this is supposed to be done by two girls? It can probably be done by some... like when the shemales bodily build isn't very "girly", but for me to be able to lift a girl off her feet with the sheer power of my thrusts? That seems kinda improbable unless she's light and very bouncy.

Overall I think the pose is kinda bad, I don't find it very exciting for various reasons, one being that I'm no bucking bronco and I hate it when females think I am one. If a girl suggests this pose I'm going to ask her if she thinks she would be able to be the giver in it so she gets some perspective.

First, TY for the analysis and list of "actions". Second, if you do find a girl light enough for you to lift in the air completely off your cock, I hope she is accurate coming down or she is likely to break your "bronco". :o ;D
Pafe
: 548

« #2 : February 19, 2012, 04:57:16 AM »

Hiya's...

We bought cowgirl hats for this one.  Yeeee Haaaa!     lol    Now, if only I could hold it in one hand...    It's supposed to be fantasy, no?  In real life, I would probably break something.  ;D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: [1]  
« previous next »
: