*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cancel Invite
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cancel Invite  ( 2933 )
Dotti
: 6

« : March 13, 2012, 04:17:25 PM »

Not sure if this has been suggested or not, but there have been several times when I or someone I know has clicked the wrong person to invite to a room or have accepted an invite by mistake.  It would be nice to have the option to cancel either before the room opens up.  There seems to be a significant wait time before entering the room so a cancel button would help, especially if the invite was accepted by mistake.  It just seems nicer to cancel the invite than leave the room once there. Just a suggestion. ;D
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #1 : March 14, 2012, 08:00:41 AM »

I don't think that is necessary.

It shouldn't happen too often in the first place if you carefully check and read who is inviting you or whom you are inviting instead of hectically clicking buttons.

Second instead of just leaving a room once it has opened (which is indeed a very rude behaviour) you can just explain to your opposite that you have accepted or given the invitation by mistake. Any reasonable player should understand this and wish you a nice day anyway.

Just my hones opinion.

Daniela
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : March 14, 2012, 10:24:23 AM »

As Daniela says, I also don't think it's necessary. Yes, it has happened to me and I accepted a wrong invite. But this hasn't been really a problem. At the same moment, my partner wanted to invite me I got a cold invite and accepted. Of course I was surprised, but then esplained what has happened and left the room.
Perhaps a nice way to meet new people ;)

@ Dotti:
There seems to be a significant wait time before entering the room
No, if there is no connection problem and if the invited partner accepts the room is starting at once.

One idea, I don't know if it's possible... you just can invite the person you are chatting to and all other members are blocked. But I think, it would be necessary to change a lot in the software/database.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: