*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I've got a dream...
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: I've got a dream...  ( 12778 )
FateInfinity
: 51

« #15 : March 29, 2012, 04:57:20 AM »

Again i've been misunderstood and i am very sorry about that.
My dream was jus a collection of "features requests" placed in a post in a much more "romantic" way instead of a cold list of ideas. Nothing more than that.
I didn't suggest to change Achat into a whole MMORPG. Second Life is already enough for that, it has almost everything a gamer need, with much more (travels across different worlds, battles, RPG, vampires, sci-fi, medieval, Gorean, horror, fantasy and of course lot of sex).
Achat should stay as it is a simple CHAT.
But....
There are so few rooms.... and they are very poorly designed... sorry if i say this. They are flat, no shadows, no light spots....
When i start doing sex in a room i can't change my lingerie... can't even remove them. I would like to start doing sex in the sofa and then bring my partner with me and take him/her to the bedroom... or to the kitchen... or start doing sex in the garden then move inside, in my bedroom, and so on. Without to have to go off the room, go in character customization, select a new room, save, call my partenr again and invite him into the new room.... the whole sexy mood is definitely destroyied... too bad.
Partners.... well, when you try one, you tried everyone.... same shapes, same faces. A world of clones....
I agree, they can't allow people to change the whole shape of avatars.... too hard to re-sync every animations. But please, allow people to customize at least the face! There is a cool tools out there with a SDK, not expensive, that you can add to achat. It will allow people to change every parameters of the face, and much more (you can give to the tool three photos of you and it will create your face in 3D).
I think it is not really hard to add that SDK to Achat.
Then, sorting my requests:

Face customization
Mesh clothes (not painted directly on the avatar)
Slim/fat/Muscular/skinny avatars
Old/young avatars
Caucasic/African/Asian/Indian avatars
Possibility to change room of the same apartment without to leave sex
Possibility to change or remove lingerie/clothes without to leave sex
Sounds
Automatic excitment levels
Bukkake
Creampie
Snowballs
Sperm on body not automatically disappearing
Wet body
Wet hair
Tools and sex machines.

That's almost all for now.

Thanks and see you in-room (sometime).

Kisses
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : March 29, 2012, 06:03:19 AM »

Fate, the last one post i wrote is something i personal like to see here whitout having a merely copy of SL: my personal space where i can invite friends not only for sex, but just for a nice chat or, why not, a simple funny game or for some speciall day like a birhday party.

as i sayd, it's my personal though, nothing more.

About yours, there are lot of good point i like too, like personalization of avatar and more.
« : March 29, 2012, 10:00:26 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : March 29, 2012, 09:43:13 AM »

hmmm for automatic exitement level , i'm not for if it mean the avatar cum every 5 minutes  ;D or it need really prĂ©cise settings like:

do you like kisses , vaginal , anal etc .... with the options "no , verry little , little , yes , verry like , favorite" . And this for all choice  ;D

ps : what is "Bukkake" ?  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #18 : March 29, 2012, 10:10:38 AM »

Bukkake....how can i explain....ah, yes, massive cum on face

Rukya, i don't think Fate mean the automatic exitement level must work whitout any controll from us till the orgasm. but probably it will be linked whit speed bar and excitement one: more the bar is full, more we can have a visual effect of excitement, like sweat, dripping sex juice, etcetera

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : March 29, 2012, 10:23:02 AM »

Bukkake = Lots of sperm (francaise = sperme) from many different men all over your body. It's not what you like ;)

I agree to the rooms - we have the topic for new rooms (better: more places) and it's still growing... though the AChat-system is not made for walking through locations it would be great to have more places to start. I also see a lot of possibilities to individualie these rooms which means more income for the A-Team. But they are not silly - if it would be so easy to do, we would have it.

FateInfinity
: 51

« #20 : March 29, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »

Basically i meant for Automatic Excitment Levels a way to coordinate the excitment bar with the way avatar reacts: more excitment, more wide movements, face blushing, facial expressions showing pleasure and so on.
Moreover the excitment level shouldn't reset when changing positions (actually iy sometime happens).

I had another idea for hentai lovers: massive hentai-style cum (in those cartoons people cums liters of sperm..... it can be funny if they will add hentai style avatars).
And, talking about hentai, why not cyborg/alien avatars?

I see that possibility of fun are endless.

hentaiboy69

« #21 : March 29, 2012, 01:49:40 PM »

This is a personal provocation, Fate!!   ;D ;D

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #22 : March 29, 2012, 02:46:43 PM »

Hehe thanks for the anwsers all and lover youre true , its not what i like lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: