*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF version of the MS poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: MF version of the MS poses  ( 3891 )
prias
: 317

« : June 28, 2012, 03:39:38 AM »

With the release of the new "against the wall" MS pose, I was thinking about the possibility of having a MF version of it. I suppose it's an all anal sex one and some of my female partners (and myself I confess :p ) love that...
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : June 28, 2012, 03:50:24 AM »

Umm... you have this pose for MF already, though it's not exclusively anal of course. You do however have the option for anal in the pose.

A review of the MF pose can be found here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1593.0.html
prias

« #2 : June 28, 2012, 04:23:09 AM »

I agree Adera but I guess that in the MS pose the partners have many possible interactions while doing anal sex. In MF any move done by one of the partner after anal penatration makes the action go back to vaginal, and it's the same for all MF poses except anal only ones. That the reason of my request
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : June 28, 2012, 09:04:46 AM »

I do wonder if they will ever release such a similar pose to the one you already have, people might complain about the prize of it then I assume. :-\
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : June 28, 2012, 09:11:11 AM »

I would much rather they set anal action as compatible with all the options of massage and play...I hate that any pose choice overrides anal action...though I try to play through it once I feel the partner preety much entralled with what has happened and lets her mind gllde along the suggested movement...

It still is a distraction...besides... I never get right pose when chosing... too hard to differentiate the small choice options on the fly as they are..

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : June 29, 2012, 02:49:13 AM »

if MS version have many anal actions , its cause uuh .... i mean the reason seem clear .  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
prias

« #6 : June 30, 2012, 02:54:58 AM »

@Rukya : merci pour ta participation Captain Obvious ;p , dsl mais tu m'as tendu la perche bisous :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: