*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Magic Mike
« previous next »
: [1]
: Magic Mike  ( 3021 )
naughtyany
: 30

« : July 28, 2012, 08:08:59 PM »

A very nice partner just said to me “how about a lap dance” I knew what he meant and I enjoy that pose. I said sure but I don’t think there is a pose that allows you to give me one. Come on achat get on the “magic Mike” band wagon and give us girls our lap dance. Now I think both scenes need to have a gift option. After all what’s a lap dance without getting a few bills stuffed down your g string? He did get his lap dance.

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : July 28, 2012, 09:50:54 PM »

I like how you think....  Think I saw  his brother once or maybe twice  ::)...  Disco Dick ...   and Richard was a very nice man indeed.  :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : July 30, 2012, 11:12:28 PM »

;D long time that hétéros women ask a "man" lap dance pose . I dev team make one , i hope for you that the man will dance better than in the slow dance lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: