*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Most wanted
« previous next »
: [1]
: What do you want most?
FM   -3 (15%)
FF   -7 (35%)
MM   -1 (5%)
3-some   -9 (45%)
: 17

: Poll: Most wanted  ( 6421 )
Lover
: 10350

« : July 12, 2010, 12:25:55 PM »

As I said here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,612.0.html (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,612.0.html) this poll is done for the A-Team. For in about one week it will be opened. The result will be send to the A-Team; of course it's their decision what to do, but I am sure they will think about it.

Lover

« #1 : July 12, 2010, 12:27:51 PM »

Of course I also want new positions for FM. But I also understand you girls and I don't want to see you leave AChat. So I support you and voted "FF".

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : July 12, 2010, 12:48:10 PM »

I for one don't have any active plans on leaving, but by the same token... Achat itself isn't doing anything to make me want to play? While I've met many wonderful women *I* had to find them, so I can't give the Development Team credit for that.

I am well aware that MF is their bread and butter, but if they have no desire to develop the game in ways I'll be interested in then I'm not exactly obligated to keep playing it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
cakegirl

« #3 : July 13, 2010, 12:51:12 PM »

I followed Lover's lead and submitted my vote for more FF, even though I would love more MF positions. I do not see why most of the MF positions would be that hard to make FF or even MM for that matter! But I always love to make the girls happy!  :D
sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : July 13, 2010, 05:33:13 PM »

What I most want is a chic bent over my lap and another standing legs spread over my head.  hmmm guess that would make it a FFF. ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : July 13, 2010, 06:57:40 PM »

Janine feel you have a good point, and eager to cast my vote behind you,...if anything they need to tweak some of these MF poses a bit since some of these feel incomplete and rushed. In the meantime why not convert  many of these over to the FF option where possible?

The only issue I see with the developers is that the umber of "bi" women is so great, a new series of poses will delete the number of prospects from the available pool,..., but had they filtered in a few FF along the way, they might not have had that issue to face.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #6 : July 13, 2010, 08:31:02 PM »

@ Cakegirl- I am so VERY happy to hear you say that.  :-*  ;D

@Sinnnn- The only problem I see with that position is that I wouldn't know which girl I'd want to be.  :-\

@Bear- Moderation is a key to a full and rewarding life. Too much of anything is too much.

@Everyone- Thank you, those votes of support are REALLY appreciated.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover

« #7 : July 14, 2010, 12:53:10 AM »

It's a head-tohead race.3some or FF? Though I only read the posts for FF. If you don't vote for FF, no problem. It's allowed to, really!
Everybody, go on voting and please tell us your reason for your choice.

apollo13nut
: 262

« #8 : July 15, 2010, 11:04:53 PM »

I voted for more 3-some cause that hasn't had a new position since I started here in late Feb early March. However, I'm with Janine Dee....the complete lack of listening to the users is making me question my commitment to AChat....I haven't bought the last 4 positions and with what appears to be increasing defiance to NOT implement suggestions on this forum, I don't think I'll be renewing next year.....

And before you go on bashing me, I'm an Information Systems (computer) major with specialties in networking and programming and the first thing they tell us when doing a programming project is make sure the user/client likes the design/idea (basically, don't do what you want and tell the client to get on board: GREAT WAY TO LOSE THE BID).........and to me, ignoring this forum is exactly that, telling the users "You'll like what we give you or go elsewhere"
Lover

« #9 : July 16, 2010, 03:06:25 AM »

A hint:
I will close this poll at the end of this weekend. If you want to vote do it now. Next week I will present the result to the A-Team.

Lover

« #10 : July 18, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »

I locked the poll and sent the result to the A-Team. Let's wait and see.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: