*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BLACK LIST
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: BLACK LIST  ( 12469 )
Concerto

« #15 : December 03, 2012, 04:25:34 AM »

Ahhhh lydiarose that wouldn't be a black list it would be a vivid reddish or pinkish purple color, fuchsia list or "fuck? see ya!"
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : December 03, 2012, 04:33:00 AM »

I fully agree with lover on his last point.....here i had find lot of wonderful friends, men or women i don't care, and i consider this forum as a big friendly family where everyone is ready to help the others.

Sad thing is we are gonna loose one of the man who had make this forum great and bigger in the last year. And, of course, i can't forget about NG and others who had stop to post here but i can see online sometimes!

A cheers for all them: Chas, Jacq, Medjai, newGurl......and all the others! hope to see them back one day!   :-* :-*

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : December 03, 2012, 04:54:53 AM »

to me its simple , if you dont want to go with prostitutes dont go .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #18 : December 03, 2012, 05:58:06 AM »

What Ruyka said... summarizes it perfectly. Don't patronize what you despise.

Covems
: 1688

« #19 : December 03, 2012, 07:56:00 AM »

When I was a shiny, brand new member, I was fortunate enough to have two lovely ladies take me under their wing, so to speak.  They allowed me to converse with them while being a free player, and yes, room with them.  Then I took the plunge and bought a subscription and started to interact more with other members.  We'd laugh and chat, and to paraphrase Simon & Garfunkel:

But I'd get no offers.
Just a come on
From the whores on Seventh Avenue.
I do declare there were times
When I was so lonesome
I took some comfort there.

Then I got scammed after gifting.  It reminded me of an old saying.  "Burn me once, shame on you.  Burn me twice, shame on me."  I never walked on seventh avenue again.

Instead, I found me a lovely Robot.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : December 03, 2012, 07:59:55 AM »

@ Covems: Haha... and this lovely Robot just wants some oil once in a while...

We get what we are looking for... if you look for whores, you're gonna find many of them. If you look for nice people to talk to (and perhaps more ;) ) you also are going to find them.

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #21 : December 09, 2012, 08:31:15 AM »

This is a difficult issue and I agree with the buyer beware philosophy.  I do see one other problem that is one of reputation picture the scene you've just signed up got yourself some A$ get conned like described above what are you going to do next?  Well depends on your personality some would chalk it up to experience and move on, others and this is the group I'm worried about would firstly quit achat and secondly probably spread bad word about it around the net  " don't sign up its full of whores and con artists" etc.  As anyone who's worked in customer service knows negative rep spreads quicker than positive justified or not.  Just my 2 cents on the subject.  8)

Patricia1975
: 385

« #22 : December 09, 2012, 08:50:58 AM »

Hi Sweet. Answering for  myself. When someone offer me a gift , i never turn back on them, actually that person, becomes my priority in a way, so i can say thank you, or go to room if he likes.I personally always avoid, ask for a gift to someone, i put on my profile,and ,if that person likes me, she or he, know what to do.
But answering to your post. i Tlhink thats so sad and ugly, receive A$ , and then never apreciate that person.Its an ugly thing to do,could  be a little gift , but always nice for respect and aprecciation at least to say....

THANK YOU

Yours ........Patricia1975
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #23 : December 09, 2012, 09:30:58 AM »

As in real life, there are always going to be unscrupulous people willing to take your A$ if you are willing to offer it ... and I have heard of many being parted.

Ideally  my advice would be don't give it to the tarts ..  with out a market .. they would go out of business..  but there is a market here otherwise it wouldn't flourish... and it obviously does for whatever reason.

Maybe guys like the seediness of it, maybe some guys havent got or cant be bothered to learn the social graces .. we have all met the Cookie Monsters at some point  ;D ..  who knows ... the thing is .. it does exist and is likely to continue to do so.

A black list of girls who make the promise and then do a runner will always be difficult to ensure is true ... it could be a clash of personality or a dispute after the gifting is complete and they are unable to return the gift as gifting men is not allowed on here.. as well as being dishonest to take your A$ in the first place.

I'm sure it happens the other way too,  girls in good faith room and the guys refuse to make good their promises too.

Gift because you want too,  and expect nothing back.  If you pay for services there is always the risk of losing out and I'm afraid you will have to put it down to experiences if they are not made good.  There is no facility for redress.

Offended parties could always advertise on their profile descriptions to warn others of the unscrupulous  & report the antics to Support in case there is a pattern of behaviour emerging..

A blacklist could be used for revenge on innocent parties and I don't believe is the answer here for this problem.  Don't pay would ensure you are not parted from your A$   :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: