*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Greetings
« previous next »
: [1]
: Greetings  ( 5404 )
Munir
: 1

« : June 23, 2013, 12:11:23 PM »

Hello... I am Munir...

I am from the south of France, but have reasonable English due to time I have spent working in Brisbane, Australia.

I look forward to meeting you all... I may be a little shy at first, but I am a fast learner, and hope to be able to provide you with pleasure and enjoyment in many forms...

I have one quick question... I have signed up for a subscription, but have been accused of not being a premium member... is there a difference? I had clicked the sign up for a premium account...

Thank you for your assistance...

Munir
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : June 23, 2013, 12:33:55 PM »

Hi Munir

Welcome to the mad fun world of the Achat forum village take a look around and have some fun

And as for you Question ask one of the MODS here Lover, Bear (if you can catch him) Brandybee  and hentaiboy69 they will answer any of your questions
« : June 23, 2013, 01:03:16 PM tangoracer »

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 23, 2013, 01:28:05 PM »

Welcome Munir,
thanks for joining Forum village. Your question is easy to answer - only prem members can register for forum.

Everyone is nice here, even if you're shy you will lose it soon - just post, add your thoughts, wishes and ideas and be part of us.

Look around, we have some funny events going on
- Secret Summer http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2069.msg46088.html
- Achat Village Lottery http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2530.msg55269.html
- Erotic Story Contest http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html

Also come to the AChat Bar & Grill, there always is a party and the first drink is for free http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg55216/boardseen.html

Please send me pm with your day & month of birthday, so we can send you greetings :)

Patricia1975
: 385

« #3 : June 23, 2013, 01:45:20 PM »

Welcome Munir , To Achat and Forum - Enjoy This Wonderfull universe of THE BEST VIRTUAL SEX GAME IN WIDE WORLD.
« : June 23, 2013, 05:32:30 PM Patricia1975 »
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : June 23, 2013, 02:41:42 PM »

Bienvenue Munir,
Le forum est très sympa et comporte une belle communauté francophone  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : June 23, 2013, 02:47:25 PM »

Wellcome to the forum village, Munir! take a tour and share your idea with us......don't be afraid to do it, it's what we all expect!

SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #6 : June 25, 2013, 05:50:35 PM »

Welcome to the Achat forums Munir  have fun and get wild.[/color]

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : June 25, 2013, 06:40:30 PM »

Hey Munir,

A big hearty welcome to the craziness of the Forum Village. There's lots to see &  catch up on.  Take your time & please post in any topics you find of interest. New views and ideas  are always welcome.

Lover has already posted some topics of interest that you may wish to join. I hope you do.

You are a premium member. Like Lover said, it's one of the criteria for joining here :)   If  it was mistaken in the game,  it's always worth buying a background, hairstyle  and  set of clothes if you have any spare A$. 

Enjoy your time here & have fun.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jondas

« #8 : June 25, 2013, 11:37:12 PM »

Bienvenue Munir, a brilliant name added to this fun village. We will look forward to active particiaption from you enriching the threads

:)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: