*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new outfit next weekend
« previous next »
: [1]
: new outfit next weekend  ( 6021 )
Ninni
: 47

« : November 17, 2009, 10:26:43 AM »

He an outfit for a night nurse is comming. Sorry guys again nothing for you to dress. But he, i already have a sexy nurse outit and i like it (although the bug with the holes im my butt when i am bending down is still not fixed - yes thats for you dear dev team). So it should be completly different i think.

Well but the thing I would really like is a sexy maid outfit, please Tom and Rab, develop such an outfit.

*Kisses*

Ninni
Willyco
: 97

« #1 : November 17, 2009, 01:26:12 PM »

Oh yeah.. a maid outfit... like the japan nurses in the oav, mangas and hentay games...

I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

please Tom and Rab... realize our dream... do it real!!!

In every case, a new nurse outfit will be accepted with a great Wellcome   :D :D :D :D

*for Ninni...

hemm...
sister...
can I ask you from now a meet with this outfit when become real???   :-* :-* :-*

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
bobbler

« #2 : November 17, 2009, 06:58:25 PM »

Hmmm...a second nurse outfit? I guess the first one must be really popular  ;D
nana
: 34

« #3 : November 19, 2009, 09:43:15 AM »

why a second nurse dress ? the firs was pretty cool, try an other outfit before a v2 nurse
himmi
: 35

« #4 : November 22, 2009, 10:24:26 AM »

hmmmm the same outfit in black for 199$ again?  :-\
thats expensive

achat is for fun
not for business
go to hell A$-sluts
Ninni
: 47

« #5 : November 22, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

Himmi is right. sorry dear guys from the dev team this was really disappointing. Nothing  new. It loooks like the same in black. Well this would have been ok if you would offer them both for a little more in a package but two nearly same uniforms  for this rather expensive price sorry, but no.

I have understood that you only brought in a  small new thing, as you seem to work on some changes in the program (the poll...) but than imho you should not just change the colour of an item already there and call the full price for it.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: