*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Show all actions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Show all actions  ( 8336 )
Lover
: 10350

« : October 21, 2013, 04:46:21 PM »

1) Keep it as it is, just one partner can activate his actions, but show all possible actions. Add an extra button to combine your partner's current action with one of your own (as long as it makes sense).

2) Start new action with current speed of slider

3) Add stop button to speed slider

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1 : October 21, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »

Absolutely agree. i vote for it!!!

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : October 21, 2013, 05:25:04 PM »

Hello lover, welcome to forum...   just kidding  lol

Great idea.   I like every idea  that helps in the smooth running of the actions in the rooms and makes them more alive and real. 

Good thinking.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : October 21, 2013, 05:58:29 PM »

I understood nothing  ::)
Please Lover an example.
If the guy wants my ass and I want to suck his cock, what's going on?

Otherwise nice idea, because an idea is an idea  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : October 21, 2013, 08:20:41 PM »

1) Keep it as it is, just one partner can activate his actions, but show all possible actions. Add an extra button to combine your partner's current action with one of your own (as long as it makes sense).

2) Start new action with current speed of slider

3) Add stop button to speed slider

1) I totally support this idea

2) just remove the possibility to speed up . The psychopath that like to fuck like Benny Hill annoy me

3) i dont see the interrest

I understood nothing  ::)
Please Lover an example.
If the guy wants my ass and I want to suck his cock, what's going on?

As you are musician and not extreme contorsionist , i can easyly say that you cant have a penis in same time into your ass and your mouth lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : October 22, 2013, 12:53:59 AM »

Basically, with point "1" Lover ask to have the chance to mix an action from every partner, when those two are not in conflict......

to make an easy example: in the "pampered" MS version, while kissing, the man can rub tits at the same time

Lover

« #6 : October 22, 2013, 03:29:12 AM »

@ Brandy: Thanks for the warm welcome ;)
@ Nat: lol... well I'm sure there are actions you would like to combine, eg when he's in your ass he also can rub your clit
@ Rukya: Stopping moves sometimes can bevery nice. While dancing you just stop, can hold your partner and look deep into her eyes... when having sex or using massage pose, you can stop too, just feel and enjoy the moment...

denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #7 : October 22, 2013, 04:21:03 AM »

I would like to see the introduction of sleep chambers where we can crawl inside, attach some electronic probes, take a nap and wake up as our avatars? :)

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
Lover

« #8 : October 22, 2013, 04:23:05 AM »

lol... great idea :)

old_goat
: 450

« #9 : October 22, 2013, 06:31:18 AM »

I would like to see the introduction of sleep chambers where we can crawl inside, attach some electronic probes, take a nap and wake up as our avatars? :)

I too would like to try this when it is ready.
 8)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : October 22, 2013, 06:51:56 AM »

@ Nat: lol... well I'm sure there are actions you would like to combine, eg when he's in your ass he also can rub your clit

Well if i understanded well , nat didnt get the operation , so it will be complicated to rub her clitl . I think its best to say " when he's in your ass , he can also rub your penis "  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #11 : October 22, 2013, 06:55:41 AM »

I didn't talk just to Nat, more in general. Regarding Nat you're right

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #12 : October 22, 2013, 07:55:25 AM »

I love the enjoyment(cumming) and after operation, never pleasure or not the same :(
And this is a very heavy operation, which is why 95% of shemales do not.
I have a penis, an ass and breasts, a penis or a very large clitoris as you want  8)
I recently did a room with a new friend who call my sex "little boy"
I thought it was cute  :)

End of the little story   :-*

This is a good idea but may not be easy to implement in the game for programmers, it makes them do multiple actions, no ?

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Warwolf69

« #13 : November 09, 2013, 12:40:36 PM »

Option 1: Definately a good idea, love it.

Option 2: Not always a good idea, there are certain changes that wouldn't work if start at exactly the same speed as previous actions. I.E: Going from normal sex to say anal.  It would be wrong for it to start at the same speed as before.  Especially if the speed before was full power.  You wouldn't do it in rl.

Option 3 agree again, it would be good to stop just like you can do in RL.

All in all reasonably good options.
Lover

« #14 : November 10, 2013, 05:08:00 AM »

@ warwolf: For option 2, you can reduce the speed before changing action or pose, as you would do in rl

: [1]  
« previous next »
: