*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Under the cock"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -10 (90.9%)
No   -1 (9.1%)
: 5

: Poll: New position "Under the cock"  ( 6872 )
Lover
: 10350

« : July 25, 2010, 03:14:55 PM »

What do you think? Do you like it? Is it worth to buy it? Give a description for us and tell about your opinion.

Lover

« #1 : July 25, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »

If you wanna buy it, it's on the last page in the shop.

cakegirl

« #2 : July 25, 2010, 05:28:21 PM »

Just purchased it, I will give some feedback when I have a chance to try it out!  :-*
bobbler

« #3 : July 25, 2010, 05:44:20 PM »

looks intriguing  ;D
bouli

« #4 : July 25, 2010, 07:28:58 PM »

The first pure handjob scene, not a bad addition.
I really like being able to lean down to rub those tits and I doubt any guy won't agree that getting his balls licked like that isn''t one of the hottest things around in AChat. ;)

A threesome pose next? Please!
cakegirl

« #5 : July 26, 2010, 12:21:11 PM »

mmm...Bouli, that would be so nice with the man being able to rub....mmmm...

Sorry, going into a dreamy state...

Ok, I liked the pose, not sure if it will become a favorite but it is another way that I can give my man some special attention!

I wish that the female was facing the other way, so that the option to maybe do some teasing with the cock head with my tongue would be nice and I would like some more physical contact between the M&F and to grab his ass with my free hand would be nice, to remind him that I am there and in control.. ;D

Overall, glad I got it!
Lover

« #6 : July 29, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »

I think there is an error in all of the polls. If anybody is reading this and if you don't have voted, you can't see the result of the poll. But all my polls shall be a help for the undecided. So you must be able to see the result.
Hello A-Team, can you solve this little problem?

Lover

« #7 : July 30, 2010, 03:49:16 AM »

I share the opinion of cakegirl. Facing the other way and few more actions. Rubbing the tits is nice and the jerking actions are good, too. It will not be my favourite at all, but sometimes it will be part of the fun.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #8 : March 15, 2021, 12:06:06 PM »

Review Update Request.   Title/Subject MF Pose Review. 35. Under the cock. 

Some of the MF poses are not in my pose repertoire.  So this is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this one please, when they get the chance and post it in this topic.

It’s fairly simple to do.

1. Identify if a vaginal or anal fuck pose where applicable. (Some are not always obvious)

2. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the man’s (skyblue) side and woman’s (deeppink) side.

3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 4 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.

4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.

5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star. (In Yellow)

6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive. (In Red)

Here is an example of a review Jess & I carried out for the “Doggy Style” pose

Discussions about sex > Woman with man in AChat > MF Pose Review. 2. Doggy Style:
https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,60.msg174902.html#msg174902

We can help with the  pic.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 35. Under the cock:

This pose can be found in the "Using Hands or Dildo" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

« : March 17, 2021, 09:08:28 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: