*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Discussion with A chat team, get some feedback on our ideas. ...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Discussion with A chat team, get some feedback on our ideas. ...  ( 2835 )
patosh842

Hi,
We can see tons of great ideas on the forum, but it is quite unclear if the A chat team noticed those ideas, and what are their plans regarding these ideas...
Is it feasible? Do they plan to develop it? Will they release it in a next version ..? Or did they just decided to not implemented it.....
I think it would be nice to know that....to see what we can hope to see in New versions coming....
Without feedback, it feels like praying for something....and waiting for a miracle....
Do you think it would be possible to add some icons on top of every thread to say, planned on next release, or won't be implemented,.....
For example, there is a thread about sending some of your voice recording, to be integrated in a chat,. ...but no need so we don't know if the idea was buried or if still can participate...
What are your thoughts on that?
Lover
: 10350

I know this is related to A-Team. Let me answer though.

We (all forum members) don't know what they are having on their to do list and which ideas they are going to implement. Sadly we also don't get an answer like you suggested (not planned, not possible....)

A lot of ideas, which have been posted in forum, have been added. Meeting places, poker room, some poses, speed slider, free trial for newbies, clothes, accessories, different body shapes, finally more poses for shemales... just to mention a few.
Though it's not enough of course. We want more poses for shemales, gay and lesbian community. Better chat system, more profile space...More great ideas have been given and we don't know if least some of them are on their plan too.

One thing we see: They are reading and also listening. One more thing we see: They don't (or can't) listen as much as we want. All we can do is to post ideas - the more, the better. I believe (my personal opinion) the more good ideas we give, the more people post and support, the less they can ignore them. This is the reason why we are working on a strong community here. Think about it... 20, 30, maybe 40% of AChat members are supporting ideas, which means they would PAY for it - what is the only chance a company can do?

patosh842

If I try to put myself in their shoes, I think I'd like some metrics to show how many people like the idea shared on the forum....
So I think polls are a good way...
Do you think it could be posssible and make sense to make a buge polls with all the ideas that have been submitted in the forum and not yet implemented in Achat, adn ask people to vote for the ones they prefer...
This way Achat team could have a clear view on what the people want most....instead of just reading info one by one, we could try to lead them....
Lover
: 10350

Yes. Funny thing, we mods had the same idea last week. We are going to start a monthly poll about the best ideas. Just a few little things have to be cleared before we start end of may :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: