*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale On Shemale
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shemale On Shemale  ( 9236 )
MissKatrina
: 2

« : July 19, 2010, 01:03:16 PM »

I recently made this shemale account and I am surprised that there isn't a shemale on shemale sex pose option. Wouldn't they just be the same as the shemale on male poses just with a couple added poses and  breasts? Please add these.

Thanks.
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : July 19, 2010, 07:31:43 PM »

Considering I had to buy all new positions for male-shemale (yes I decided to try it, but there are NO free poses) and each pose is like A$199, I don't think that's too unreasonable since the AChat Dev Team has made it very clear they are all about money now

Anyone else notice the change from $9.95USD for A$1500 to $14.95USD for A$2500 (smallest pack to purchase now, no more $9.95 option)?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : July 19, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »

Didn't notice that yet Apollo, but I'm not surprised. Of course the counter is going to be that they can use the money to develop the game, but until it's developed in ways I'm actually personally interested in my money will be staying put.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : July 20, 2010, 09:30:13 AM »

Yes, I noticed it before (better, I was told this) and I also wrote it here in this forum.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : July 21, 2010, 03:46:15 PM »

they get any higher with no more extras, i might have to hang out at my other spot more.  At least I get more bang for my buck, even if its like disney on crack there.

And you should get she-male on she-male.  I don't know why they didn't think of that, its soooo obvious. ::)
Janine Dee

« #5 : July 21, 2010, 04:52:15 PM »

I know I'm glad I went the year... I'm wondering what they might try to charge me when that year is up.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #6 : July 22, 2010, 09:12:08 AM »

Maybe they increased the monthly fee to get more members with a one year membership? That would be logical. On the other side it's contradicting to our discussion, that monthly members are more worth in their eyes.

Shianna
: 102

« #7 : August 02, 2010, 04:01:07 AM »

I'm a shemale who has a shemale lover that lives so far away, this seemed like an opportunity to express ourselves on achat, but there are 'no' options.

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Lover

« #8 : August 02, 2010, 02:45:23 PM »

@ Shianna:
Be patient. They gave you the shemale gender some days ago and at once added some positions. The homo girls and boys are asking and waiting for a long time...
Believe me, having some positions and your imagination can give you and your lover a wonderful time.

Have fun

apollo13nut
: 262

« #9 : August 03, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »

I know I'm glad I went the year... I'm wondering what they might try to charge me when that year is up.

Well, I just checked and a 1 year is now $50 USD...when I signed up in march it was only $30....
sinnnn
: 1379

« #10 : August 03, 2010, 12:56:25 PM »

Hell I'm glad I only went 3months, cause after my time is up I'm gone.  Oh I'll visit to see if its worth coming back.   :-\ :P :-X
Lover

« #11 : August 03, 2010, 03:35:54 PM »

I also paid 30$. And this was more than fair. For all pure heteros, you have to admit that 50$ is still an acceptable price. For all homo girls and boys it's not. This is the reality. And 50$ is a limit, if they increase the price they will loose many (hetero) members, I'm sure.

Janine Dee

« #12 : August 03, 2010, 04:59:45 PM »

I know when my year is up I will be taking a long hard look at what they've offered me in those 365 days.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Shianna
: 102

« #13 : August 03, 2010, 08:34:42 PM »

might i suggest a position in which male-shemale, shemale-shemale, female-shemale, partner inserts his or her dick/dildo into their partner while jerking them off.

Edit:oh yeah and fix the skin tone for shemale private areas (although mine isn't so private  ::))
« : August 03, 2010, 08:45:07 PM Shianna »

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: