*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: poses  ( 8836 )
angelskiss
: 1

« : October 19, 2011, 08:13:22 AM »

how about a few shower poses :-*
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : October 19, 2011, 08:58:00 AM »

Yes, a shower pose would be great.

Hmm soooo, should it be a sex pose or just a really teasing perverted pose? :P

I could stand with my back to him so he can clean my breasts... and I'll clean his cock with my butt. :D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : October 19, 2011, 09:40:41 AM »

mmmhh, why can't we have both, Adera!? more pose, more fun!   ::)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : October 21, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »

AAAARRRGGGG ! today again hétéro pose , what about lesbians , shemales or gay , dont forget us please >:(

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #4 : October 21, 2011, 03:58:08 PM »

Ehehe hentaiboy, I guess we could ask for both when asking.

Rukya, I agree... I want more poses as well. :D
hentaiboy69

« #5 : October 22, 2011, 01:51:14 AM »

Oh, u can be shure about it Adera.....i can clean your back moving slowly and gently my hand from your shoulder to your ass....then between your legs and....ops! my finger slide inside your beatyfull anus....    :D
« : October 22, 2011, 03:56:19 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera

« #6 : October 22, 2011, 10:51:46 AM »

Ehehe if you've started cleaning my ass you might as well do it really thoroughly. ;) :-*
strat
: 55

« #7 : October 22, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »

Well, this can also be seen as having a shower room with mpst of the various poses under the shower...
hentaiboy69

« #8 : October 22, 2011, 02:00:54 PM »

Well, this can also be seen as having a shower room with mpst of the various poses under the shower...

a good idea can be somethingh like typical Japanese bathroom: consists of two rooms, an entrance room where you undress and which is equipped with a sink, and the actual bathroom which is equipped with a shower and a deep bath tub.

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #9 : October 22, 2011, 11:34:48 PM »

I wouldn't mind a little Japanese-inspired design for the rooms, Hentai. :D A shower would be an interesting idea if a bathroom "room" was created. (one step at a time :P) The water might be a bit tricky. I'd try and suggest a heavy cloud of steam but I doubt that would work since "visualization" is very important. Not as much fun if you can't see the action. Plus it doesn't look like the developers are capable of changing/adding different lighting options just yet. I'd start by asking for a bathroom "room" and hopefully the rest of the decor falls into place. :)
« : October 22, 2011, 11:39:49 PM Keiko »

hentaiboy69

« #10 : October 23, 2011, 04:35:15 AM »

The problem of a traditional bathroom is the shower......a closed space (in general!) who cut the view. i was thinking about  a japanese bath, cause it's an open space. look at this simple scheme.

Just to give a reference from a shower in a bathroom, i remember this from an old videogames, Singles:

what did u think Keiko!? is this one good for you!?
« : October 23, 2011, 06:32:31 AM hentaiboy69 »

Isabelly
: 7

« #11 : October 25, 2011, 05:24:52 AM »

I wouldn't mind a little Japanese-inspired design for the rooms, Hentai. :D A shower would be an interesting idea if a bathroom "room" was created. (one step at a time :P) The water might be a bit tricky. I'd try and suggest a heavy cloud of steam but I doubt that would work since "visualization" is very important. Not as much fun if you can't see the action. Plus it doesn't look like the developers are capable of changing/adding different lighting options just yet. I'd start by asking for a bathroom "room" and hopefully the rest of the decor falls into place. :)

You go girl! :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: