*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Ooooh Dev teeeeam!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ooooh Dev teeeeam!  ( 5348 )
Zinah
: 167

« : February 09, 2011, 01:58:12 PM »

Comes flying in and does one of the "newbie jobs" and brings up something that simply must have been suggested long before now.

a Do Not Disturb option for those days when you want to shop, dork with your clothes and check or send messages without the invite or chat spam.

Hey how about this grand idea a Chat Mode Only option so that folks simply can not send you invites.  This would be useful for those days when you only have a bit of time to kill and just wanna gossip with the gang and not have those damn unwanted, cold invites cluttering up your screen!

Zips back out the door, pleased with today's repeating of the obvious.
islandsun
: 1597

« #1 : February 09, 2011, 02:08:17 PM »

@ Zinah    :) That rocks w me , cause I have friends w limited time (time zones ) and people get up set  , you have to time w them ! i try to say hi to everyone !  That comes by , just not possible !
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #2 : February 09, 2011, 07:09:22 PM »

And when you're working on the chat part of the game, give us a bigger chat window, scroll-wheel support and 1-click recipient selection. Of course inviting/viewing/relationship editing directly from the chat window would be great too.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : February 09, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »

it IS a repeating of the obvious, but I don't think it can be said enough.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #4 : February 10, 2011, 01:32:34 AM »

they could even change the invites so they dont pop up like those things the internet used to have before adblocks kill them
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : February 11, 2011, 10:08:34 AM »

Both Zinah and Ardeur have brought up points discussed but  worth repeating, either  would significantly improve the game.

kellie
: 4

« #6 : February 11, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »

i want a pair of tennis shoes for the beach---high heels not good there
islandsun
: 1597

« #7 : February 11, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »

@ Kellie  would be nice but I use sandles at the beach  or  my diving boots , the sand gets very hot in the summer ;D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: