*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to signal pestering moron?.... aka Missteee, misterteee, tina111, tina1111..
« previous next »
: [1]
: How to signal pestering moron?.... aka Missteee, misterteee, tina111, tina1111..  ( 3061 )
prias
: 317

Hi all!

Since a few day a jealous moron (nope it's not Fighter ;) ) is pestering me and one of my friends.

According to the way he write, he's a guy hidding himself with a female avatar.

Even if putting all the profiles he create (Missteee, misterteee, tina111, tina1111....) in my black list after jocking him is quite fun for me, he's annoying my girl friend and her relationships.

He says that she/he's a friend of a third person who want to keep her for his friend...

Of course as you are thinking, we think that it's only one person but without a proof, I'm not going to accuse somebody who have only make a mad friendship ;)

So if a nice admin could make a quick check....

Any people who have been annoyed by this moron, you can testimony by just adding a reply (something like "+1")

Thanks for all
« : July 11, 2011, 02:17:35 AM prias »
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com

keep ignoring him, and report him with the little exclamation point, they might be able to ip ban him
mathilde74
: 3

Prias thank you for this topic, I'm basically the person to whom the harassment as not to hide, so I invite all my contacts male who received messages cited by Prias profiles to report it even if for now it all seems to have calmed down.
« : July 13, 2011, 04:03:56 AM mathilde74 »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: