*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion
« previous next »
: [1]
: Suggestion  ( 6758 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« : December 05, 2011, 09:27:50 AM »

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet or not, but I know personally I would like to change my clothes sometimes while I'm in the room. Especially for some of the roleplays I tend to do.  Sometimes after you are in the room, maybe the other person just wants to remove one part of the clothing and do some action or they want to tease before removing the clothes.  On other occasions, it would be nice to be in the midst of teasing the guy by doing a strip tease ;) taking off a little bit at a time, so it is just a suggestion not sure how the rest of you feel about it or if it would ever get done. I think it would be a great addition though for all of those roleplayers out there and others who would enjoy changing up the scene a bit ;) without leaving the room changing then coming back which would take longer.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : December 05, 2011, 09:40:40 AM »

long long time ago.......ok, seriously....this is something coming out about new room and the pole and slow dance: the ability of strip in room can be really nice but hard to do if u wanna have it whit action and not simply a wand touch. about changing clothes in the room, it's another nice idea and i like it too! i totally support your suggestion, sexilicious!

Bear
: 3856

« #2 : December 05, 2011, 10:05:46 AM »

It has been brought up but worth revisiting on its own, I think just about all would like this option. My own thoughts would be a small icon by the names which would pop up a transparent doll with the clothing options of those items not chosen for sex. (how many of us have removed more then the sex clothes the partners has set?)

It's probably more difficult to program a full wardrobe option. That would dictate access to the wardrobe function which could be a rather large file if one considers 3somes in this. The games accessibility to users with low end graphics capability could be hampered and slowed in performance. I am not a techie, just speaking off the top of my head here.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : December 05, 2011, 10:09:39 AM »

I would say keep suggesting it, but understand that the tech probably has a while to get there. On a similar note I'm hoping a future implement would allow clothing to be more pulled up, pushed aside, etc, since I think most everyone has had those times when you don't worry about getting the clothing off as much as you just want it out of the way.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sexilicious
: 2755

« #4 : December 05, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »

It sure would be a great addition and yeah it would take a lot of figuring out from the developers but it never hurts to keep dreaming every now and then hoping it will one day become a reality. glad i'm not the first one to think of it but hopefully one day we can see something like this in the game.

Urmel007
: 33

« #5 : December 13, 2011, 12:56:46 PM »

Ah ... here is an Thread about this ...

Hello everybody.

I feel same. This option would make this an different experience. I mean ... you enter a room ... with an (in my place) sweet man, going over to him, starting to hug, and take off his shirt ... push him to the wall ... just taking the trousers off over his nice ass ... rrrr ...

Think about it XD
bluedenim
: 3007

« #6 : December 13, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »

So stripping one's partner rather than stripping ones own clothes Can they do that?
That would be awesome!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #7 : December 13, 2011, 01:59:21 PM »

I haven't seen a game yet where you're undressing through animations instead of the clothes just popping on and off... but then I haven't seen all of them in the least.
Bear
: 3856

« #8 : December 13, 2011, 02:44:26 PM »

can't think of one either, and I imagine such might be pretty tough to program with the variety of outfits. The "paper doll "image  is the only thing I can think of, and the refresh for adjustments will still be annoying.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : December 13, 2011, 03:13:55 PM »

here is your paper doll, Bear!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

edit:
this joke give an idea: it will be nice if we can save clothes combination and recall them even if we are in room! a crezy idea, but practice: think about a RP session! in a visual RP you can need some different outfit to use, so it will help a lot if you have them ready to wear using a click
« : December 13, 2011, 03:22:31 PM hentaiboy69 »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: