*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ~*HAPPY HALLOWEEN*~
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: ~*HAPPY HALLOWEEN*~  ( 49278 )
Adera
: 3047

« #90 : November 07, 2011, 09:17:40 AM »

I squeeze his finger tight with my ass, head slightly titled and eyes closed while his hungry kisses travels along my neck. I pull him closer unconsciously, wanting his big strong body close to mine.

I notice his frantic struggle with his pants with his free hand so let my hands slide down his body, feeling his taut muscles down to his pants where I help him pull his cock free.

When its out I wrap my hand around it, rubs it and spreads his precum all over it. "Mmmmm" I enjoy the feeling of his hard and oh so hot cock in my hand, squeezing and rubbing it encouragingly while I grind myself on his finger. Between pants I whisper "I want you Bear" emphasizing my words by squeezing his finger tight.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #91 : November 07, 2011, 09:25:18 AM »

(without wanting to ruin the mood :P, but shouldn't this be in the erotic fantasie section?)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #92 : November 07, 2011, 09:27:39 AM »

I wouldn't mind if something like this was at the Halloween party. ::) :P

Changed to fit the mood there of course.
« : November 07, 2011, 09:29:50 AM Adera »
Bear
: 3856

« #93 : November 07, 2011, 10:15:48 AM »

(even for me hard to write in a desk there  ::)... hmm I could I guess... but the spontaneity of this  :P ...it's our Halloween treat to hijack this thread)

Where lust burned hot.. unleashed, with her hands wrapped to my shaft is as  if gas spilled on the flames.  My finger pops free of her bottom, her flimsy panties no match for the savage rip as I tear them form her, her wet dick springing free of its confines. My hand immediately sliding up her side to grip her elbow, while my other hand slips under her other  leg and does likewise. I let her lead my hunger to her body...then clamp down on her pressing my weight on her arms as the crown begins to penetrate...

"This is how we treat naughty girls."

I press slow...feeling her bottom yield to me.. feel her clamp to me as the cap of my cock is bound into her... then ease back... letting the rim drag against those sensitive nerves at the opening...

pop... I am out. Pausing before pressing again... fighting hard not to just launch in... I want her teased... begging...watching her throw her head back... eyes closed body shuddering as again the crown presses in...only to be pulled out again in a slow delicious movement...her back arches.. as I feel her shifting her hips pressing forward straining for it... Again I press...panting as my mind is close to the  surrender of raw lust.
« : November 07, 2011, 10:18:06 AM Bear »

Adera

« #94 : November 07, 2011, 04:09:36 PM »

(I'm sure there's a desk somewhere in that keep ;))

I feel his cock brushing against my hole, teasing me, then he slowly starts to push, the big head pushing against me, I relax my ass and slowly he enters me. I let out a pleasurable sigh when I feel his head all inside me just before he pull out turning it into a groan for more.

He starts to slowly enter and pull back and I squeeze the head of his cock tight, wanting him to stay inside but he easily pulls out. My dick twitches each time he pushed inside of me, a puddle of my precum forming on my tummy.

I open my eyes and gives him a pleading look... he pull out  "Mnnooo! Please... give it to me... I want it all inside of me". Another push inside, slightly further than before and I gasp in delight, his warmth and hardness feeling so good. I move my self against him, pushing myself onto him a little more before he pulls back "Oh please... fuck me... I want your hot hard cock deep inside of me".
Bear

« #95 : November 08, 2011, 11:02:07 AM »

(keep what keep? I am rather focused here)

I hear her moan, tremble beneath me in anticipation. Little does she know the razor edge of control I maintain at this instant. A shudder of pleasure taking me  as I press, slowly easing that big thick cock into her. My hips moving in teasing purpose as I sink deeper, inch by inch as I press into the tight sheathe of her bottom.  A groan escapes me  as my hands tighten on her arms... I struggle with the control,... trying to keep myself from that descent into sheer animal lust.

My eyes close and I am wrapped into the darkness of the delicious sensations... the cries and moans of her as I feed her need.. the pull of her tight anus on my shaft as the strokes begin to lengthen...her body tightening as  the momentum builds... the fire  of passion... primal need taking me . A vice clamp on her arms pinning them to her body as I yield to it... and fuck her.

There is no flowery prose to it... it slips into raw lust...the thrusts building in length  and momentum,  fanning flaming desires of the primitive uges.
« : November 08, 2011, 12:21:31 PM Bear »

Adera

« #96 : November 08, 2011, 03:17:01 PM »

I let out a sigh of pleasure as his cock sinks into me, squeezing and releasing him with my ass. I notice his tense muscles the slight grimace on his face as he hold himself back. He slowly starts to move back and forth, further and further, faster and faster and I throw my head back moaning from the pleasure coursing through my body. I urge him on by squeezing him as he pulls out, showing him that I'm ready for more... giving him a sign that he can let go.

My dick throbs from the fucking he's giving me, his cock and especially the head rubbing so good against my prostate. I arch my back making his angle of entry even better, pleasure building inside me. "Be... Bear... your going to... to make me... oh! Cumm... like this" my dick drooling precum onto my tummy. I can't keep my passion down any more and I scream out "Oh god! Yes! Fuck me... harder!".
Bear

« #97 : November 09, 2011, 10:53:17 AM »

Her words are a hammer on the remaining shackles of control... I slip immediate into that beast of greedy lust...a guttural growl escaping my lips

Jerking her closer to the desks edge.. rolling her hips up as I lean forward... press my weight full upon the bound arms and bottom beneath me...

My hips thrusting in wild chaotic abandonment..thumping in jarring collisions as I jab into her....hammer... jolting her as I impact...

The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh... my mind floats... drifts into the greyed twilight of conscious thoughts.. all synapses focused on the senses... the sounds of her cries...my heavy grunts... the smell.... the feel of her tight on my shaft as it strokes fast thru her...her body tightening as I take her... I am an organism of singular purpose... to fuck...

And I do... swift hard... pounding against her as the pressure builds in my mind...

pounding...
 pounding....
  pounding... unleashed lust... hard... greedy of self service...
 until  the fusion of sensory... and pleasure...the blossom of a white light... beckoning,.. pressing in my brain...calling me as I race towards it in a frantic pace...

Adera

« #98 : November 09, 2011, 02:31:52 PM »

I see his eyes turning wild, he suddenly pulls me close making his cock sink deep into me and I let out a gasp not only of surprise but also from the animal lust I sense in him. His weight pins me to the desk making me unable to move away even an inch from the pounding he starts to unleash on my ass, his cock brushing inside of me so good and hitting my prostate relentlessly.

I can feel my orgasm so close, my eyes unfocused, I try to hold back the tide inside of me but as I'm unable to shift my position I can't get away even the slightest from his cock.

"Oh god! Bear!" the pleasure overcoming me "I'm" my ass starts to squeeze him uncontrollably, my dick jerking "I'm cuuuuming!". Then with him still pounding my ass my dick starts to spurt come all over myself, my ass squeezing him in rhythm and I scream out my orgasm.
Bear

« #99 : November 10, 2011, 09:53:42 AM »

Her body shaking as the orgasm ripples thru her... enough to trigger the implosion of my senses. It's as if if the white light acts acts as a black hole... every fiber of my nerves and senses collapsing to a central core...and it explodes on her waves beneath me...my back arching as I press into her...

"Gwad..." nearly incoherent,.. guttural as I shudder...gasp... feel the birth of release as the tsunami  gushes  from my loins into her depth...

and I hang on to her....panting with the tremble of receding spasms...my breaths hard and labored... my eyes locked onto her face until my mind evolves... and conscious thought  allows me to loosen my grip on her ,.. lean down and embrace... kiss her in delicious savoring touch. Breaking slow as I pull back stroke her hair and look into her eyes.

"You forgot to say giddiy up hun"

Adera

« #100 : November 10, 2011, 12:48:10 PM »

I shudder in pleasure as I feel him erupt inside of me, his cock jerking wildly, his hot seed shooting so deep inside of me. I squeeze my ass around him, milking him of his warm seed, my eyes half closed as I twist a little under him from the feeling of him pumping his seed into me.

Now, that he has relaxed he slowly loosens his grip of me, I sit up a little and wrap my arms around his head "I guess I'll have to remember that for the next time" I say with a lazy satisfied smile and then I kiss him softly on his lips.
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
: