*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Prego Bellies!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Prego Bellies!  ( 7202 )
Shianna
: 102

« : June 21, 2012, 01:43:31 PM »

This is sort of out of the box for me, since I'm a shemale. But I've gotten curious of prego fetish, and I thought of ways it could be implemented into Achat. I know this has been suggested before so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Here's a detailed summary:

- A new abdomen section will be available in the body options for females, there are two primary choices: Not pregnant and pregnant. Pregnant will have two sub-choices: mid and large.

- Certain positions will be inaccessible unless the pregnant partner does away with the body option. (as it would look totally wrong doing something like anal doggy or from behind against the wall.

- It would inspire more styles of the receiver being on top

- It would also inspire more descriptive RP.

- Gives a neat perspective of sex.

That's all for now ;D
« : June 23, 2012, 12:33:41 PM Shianna »

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : June 21, 2012, 02:18:32 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion Shianna, the subject has been talked about a number of time before. there seems to be no real consensus about a yes or no. Most would agree it adds to an rp experience, but a lot deny the idea.

As an option, which has merit in my eyes, would be an to offer it as a body option, something you put on like a dress, or panties. Something that wasn't mentioned, if memory serves me right, was the fact thqat most clothes woulf not be able to be worn, as the they are 'layered' around the standard avatar model. It might only be possible in sex clothing..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Shianna
: 102

« #2 : June 21, 2012, 02:32:28 PM »

I figured as much for the clothes, it does seem to be quite a bit of work considering you'll have to change all of the models.

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : June 21, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »

it will be interessing for peoples who like it, probably and about clothes, Tight is perfectly right: whit new body mesh, we need new option for the clothes (the one who can work whit pregnant siloutte) or some new one!

maybe, we never gonna have this, but dreaming of it is not a bad thing! Shianna , really thank you to put this suggestion up again!

Luctor
: 59

« #4 : June 26, 2012, 01:19:45 PM »

It might be something to add.

I have already got a question from a girl who asked if it was possible to get pregnant in this game. With this option she would. :)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : June 27, 2012, 06:42:21 AM »

be pregnant in game will make some poses really useless ( all foreplay ones ) . in these ones the hand of someone caressing the stomach will be inside the body , caressing dirrectly the baby

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : June 27, 2012, 06:46:44 AM »

@ Rukya: LOL... get a pic in my mind of fondling a baby :D

Then we also need a birth control pill or more condoms - I don't wanna become a dad in game ;)

This option needs a lot of reprogramming and I don't see it in the moment. But computer and software are still in (fast) progress and with AChat 2.0 or 3.0...
A possible solution for clothes is to offer prego clothes - long and wide (large) dresses e.g.

Pafe
: 548

« #7 : June 27, 2012, 06:57:32 AM »

Hiya's...

Good grief Rukya, yes!  I never considered that.  Might as well turn the "fisting" pose into a "delivery" pose. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #8 : June 27, 2012, 10:04:10 AM »

Ohhhh My !!!
...  Might as well turn the "fisting" pose into a "delivery" pose ...

I have no fetish nor lust about Pregnant women. But I think they are really beautiful ... but this is just a matter of aesthetic ( and maybe about a dream to be able to be ... )

But having sexual intercourses with ... that disturbed me a bit in fact ...
I think of course Miss Pafe was kidding, but I get the mentaly picture of it ...  :-X

Also a problem I think about is ... what will happen to the baby's Avatar ??? Just forget about it in the DreamWorld ??

Either for roleplay or for matching an actually real situation ( Maybe Miss Azrielle may tell us the feeling she have about it ) and even with pose limitation for pregnant peoples. I think that will lead for frustrating situations ... But that is only what I think about it.

Please accept my best humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #9 : June 27, 2012, 10:25:14 AM »

its a nice idea Shianna. but honestly one that I would never take even if it was an option.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: