*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Stop with the MM hard sex poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stop with the MM hard sex poses  ( 6653 )
inazuma
: 99

« : January 15, 2012, 12:10:00 AM »

Im greatful that they're not ignoring us any more but please, were happy with the hard sex poses we already have, we want softer poses. I'd rather they focus further MM development on kissing and foreplay and develop hard sex poses for SS. Please, its what the MM community has been asking for a long time.

Please! give us more poses!
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : January 15, 2012, 07:56:54 AM »

I think you will get poses like that but as you can see they are trying to release about the same poses over a wider spectrum right now so I would think that a softer MM pose will most likely turn up with a softer pose for many... but I can be wrong as well.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : January 15, 2012, 11:14:05 AM »

hi inazuma , do like me , wait without protesting , and be happy , you have poses  :) . Me i count the numbers of updates without poses for lesbians and this beghin to make a great number in therm of weeks and updates  ;D . and i'm sure that the next we will have , will be the rodeo too  :-[ . we too we need romantism seduction and passion .
« : January 15, 2012, 11:17:34 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : January 17, 2012, 03:08:12 AM »

Today we gonna find out if you are right, Rukya!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : January 17, 2012, 02:16:00 PM »

oh just one thing , many are not happy with the hard poses i can understand this , but for info , at the end of next week , it will be 2 months that lesbian dont earn a pose . So do with the one they give you and be patient  ;) (the last lesbian had , was one week before december )
You know inazuma , i think the next cuddle pose than LGBT will have will be a new pose that MF/FM will have before us  :)
« : January 17, 2012, 04:56:14 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
apollo13nut
: 262

« #5 : January 17, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »

If I may point out that the "foreplay" grouping that the MF have has not been ported to FF or MM yet. I think the dance is available for MF, MS, FS, SS, and FF (but i'm not 100% sure it's for all those combos). To that end, even the MF complain there aren't enough cuddle/kiss only poses (and I'm one of them)
hentaiboy69

« #6 : January 18, 2012, 02:36:30 AM »

Yes, the dance is in all that orientation. Plus in MF amd MS there is the "Foreplay" pose. i think dev-team can easly convert this two poses for everyone and the "gentle foreplay" for MF too.

Adera
: 3047

« #7 : January 18, 2012, 03:27:30 AM »

Yes, the foreplay pose is available for both MF and MS.

Hentaiboy, what do you mean by easily convert? If you mean convert straight of the bat then the male dancer would look bad imo. If the male dancer would be good in any way the dancing for him would have to be remade from scratch.
hentaiboy69

« #8 : January 18, 2012, 04:27:46 AM »

uuuh, my bad Adera......the dance need a good restyle, if it will be release for MM....you are totally right!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : January 18, 2012, 04:46:53 PM »

If I may point out that the "foreplay" grouping that the MF have has not been ported to FF or MM yet. I think the dance is available for MF, MS, FS, SS, and FF (but i'm not 100% sure it's for all those combos). To that end, even the MF complain there aren't enough cuddle/kiss only poses (and I'm one of them)

youre true the slow dance is for all the ones you said , but one only pose of cuddle and kiss (your words) is not enought for all but the MF/FM

: [1]  
« previous next »
: