*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cock color
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cock color  ( 7756 )
achillles007
: 2

« : December 14, 2012, 05:06:06 PM »

Hi,

Not sure if anyone discussed it before, but why not let men change cock color? There are men whose body is almost white , but penis color is getting red when erected?

Thanks
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : December 14, 2012, 07:16:30 PM »

Hi ya achillles007,  Welcome to Forum :)   Its good to see you took the plunge and posted. Please check out the other topics and post more of your ideas and views, you can even join in all the fun and games... check out the Secret Santa, The AB&G and word games & riddles..  :)

I've never really thought about specific cock colour, I'm not sure if that would be possible ..  but if it is and it gives people choice, why not..  ;D

Personally, I am very impressed with the Avatars here, although I know there has been requests to personalise them a little more.  The graphics are great for me and coupled with the hot talk..  makes for a smoking hot room.   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #2 : December 15, 2012, 11:42:14 AM »

Wow... what a great idea... I would love to be able to add some color... only, I want to be able to change the colors on a whim...

Just think how much fun that would be if I could make it... blue... or shocking pink  or...

Chartreuse 

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : December 15, 2012, 02:03:28 PM »

Welcome achilles,

as Brandy said, look around... read and post in other topics too and join the bar and "secret santa" please.

Well, I never thought about my cock colour. I don't think I would change it often... but each idea is welcome and it's a dreamworld at all - so why not?

Bear
: 3856

« #4 : December 15, 2012, 04:07:22 PM »

Isn't that what the colored condoms were about?

Patricia1975
: 385

« #5 : December 15, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »

Changing cock colour??? what ???? :)

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : December 16, 2012, 04:30:35 AM »

You can use coloured condoms, true - but if you don't like condoms?

Covems
: 1688

« #7 : December 16, 2012, 09:24:43 AM »

Thanks for the tip Bear... I went right out and bought two.  Pink and yellow... I wanted chartreuse, but yellow was as close as I could get.  It did change the color, but not the way I wanted.

Also... Eva complained that I was not able to glaze her with them on.   I probably won't use them much... but all is not lost... I can fill them with water and drop them from the window in the "City" room.

"Watch out below!"

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : December 16, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »

tss tsss ....

When we know that its some women who insisted to have the coddoms here , and now some complain cause they cant have cum on or in them .

I'm glad to be in the few who didnt want coddoms in achat .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
achillles007
: 2

« #9 : December 16, 2012, 11:46:19 AM »

Regarding condoms at least you expect them to fill in when you cum, don't you? But they remain empty..? ;)
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #10 : December 16, 2012, 03:26:27 PM »

Different sizes would be cool too.  But honestly, what man is going to go with the smaller size?   :D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Adera
: 3047

« #11 : December 16, 2012, 04:11:29 PM »

Probably not many of the guys... though I would pick a smaller size for myself.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: