*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing
« previous next »
: [1]
: Clothing  ( 3499 )
lavenderluvr
: 2

« : December 05, 2012, 03:04:41 PM »

Hello  all...I am new to the forums but  i have been on achat for  about 5 months ....my question is this...once we buy items of clothing  is there a possibility  of  selling it back to the shop  for exchange or  refund of A$.... i have several items  that i purchased but now  i dont use any more   and the refund of A$ would allow me to  get  a full months  subscription... if any of you have  ideas   i would love to hear about them ... thank you....lavenderluvr  
Concerto

« #1 : December 05, 2012, 03:29:09 PM »

Sorry, no.

I wish.

I have so many clothes and I tend to dress down nowadays, even using items that came free originally. Some of the things I have bought looked great on the hanger but,  because of the lack of any try before you buy scheme, when I got to try them on I didn't like them and haven't used them since. What a waste of money. tg it is not rl
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : December 05, 2012, 03:29:32 PM »

Hi lavenderluvr,
the answer is short and simlpel: No, you can't get back your money.

beautyseeker
: 1

« #3 : December 13, 2012, 05:25:42 AM »

It will be nice to have ability to change clothes in room (and naybe, have some animation for it -- some striptease game), without exiting it and going to character editor
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : December 13, 2012, 05:32:28 AM »

Hello beautyseeker :)

Indeed. We have asked for this long time ago. Unfortunately it's not possible with the current software... perhaps one day we can get it.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: