*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Your thoughts on facials
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Your thoughts on facials  ( 19588 )
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #30 : December 18, 2012, 01:54:04 PM »

Yeah, protecting your eyes was the benefit I thought of with glasses. But licking them off afterwards, now that's something I hadn't thought of, I bet he really liked that. :D

Oh, so he did something like that? could you converse properly on the phone then?

The time I was thinking of was when I was on the phone and my bf came up to me being very frisky... I kinda took things into my own hands however so that I wouldn't end up making any weird sounds into the phone. Still, I found that very naughty and exciting and I made him cum on my tits. Thought of that time because I didn't want a facial then.

Even more fun when you purr as your lick the cum off. Turns them on alot.

I could converse properly on the phone but I was beat red by the end of the conversation ... and I wore him out after it ;).

Mine came over my tits too. Well it was more my neck and dripping all the way down ... was such a mess at the end of it. Was such a naughty boy and of course I didn't let him get away with it. ;)

Adera
: 3047

« #31 : December 19, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »

Even more fun when you purr as your lick the cum off. Turns them on alot.

I could converse properly on the phone but I was beat red by the end of the conversation ... and I wore him out after it ;).

Mine came over my tits too. Well it was more my neck and dripping all the way down ... was such a mess at the end of it. Was such a naughty boy and of course I didn't let him get away with it. ;)

Ahaha way to go girl. :D

I tend to lose *pout* he might get drained but then I'm most often fucked senseless as well. *Sigh* losing can feel really good. :P

I should make a topic about this, might make for some fun posts.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #32 : December 19, 2012, 06:17:07 PM »

Ahaha way to go girl. :D

I tend to lose *pout* he might get drained but then I'm most often fucked senseless as well. *Sigh* losing can feel really good. :P

I should make a topic about this, might make for some fun posts.

-cuddles Adera-

I loose sometimes too no reason not to smile about it ;).

I think you should could be fun to hear about it from everyone.
jessiku
: 31

« #33 : January 22, 2013, 01:49:45 PM »

I dont mind having a facial like everyone has said it does get unpleasant when hit in the eyes, i do wear glasses most of the time i actually need them 2 see properly lol but i do sometimes get a facial without them depends on  the mood im in really even though my partner does like to aim for the mouth as an entertainment and see me pout for it at times but i think thats a different story  ::)
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: