*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hair pulling
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hair pulling  ( 4774 )
hatcher
: 53

« : June 15, 2013, 06:29:10 PM »

Why is it that none  of the doggie style  poses has hair  pulling? or am i that blind and dont see it? If not  i know  i would love to see  one  or at least implement it into another pose. What do yall think? good idea? or no? And for those thats not sure what im talking about.... i pull your hair yanking you head back  as i plow deeper kinda  pose
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : June 15, 2013, 06:56:07 PM »

Actually I know exactly what you mean , and I'm sure many others do too.  Hair pulling  and  throat grips  do seem to make there way into several of my role plays.   :P

I think those added actions would prove very useful, hot  and add an extra dimension  to many poses.

Welcome to the Forum Village Hatcher. I hope you post more of your ideas & views.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hatcher

« #2 : June 15, 2013, 09:05:21 PM »

Thanks for the welcome but   as i see it most of my sex  partners loves getting their hair tugged so im a lil surprised they dont have it yet
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 16, 2013, 03:12:45 AM »

I'm sure many love it and want this action. Hopefully we get it soon. For now you have to use your imagination and describe that you're doing it.

Patricia1975
: 385

« #4 : June 16, 2013, 04:20:49 AM »

THAT WOULD BE GREAT !!
hatcher

« #5 : June 16, 2013, 06:50:55 PM »

well i do use my imagination but the  whole reason im here is for the visuals at least thats me
TG_Chaser

« #6 : June 19, 2013, 08:38:10 AM »

hair pulling, forcing them to look forward etc?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: