*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SOLVED , THANKS TO MODERATOR LOVER
« previous next »
: [1]
: SOLVED , THANKS TO MODERATOR LOVER  ( 3399 )
frontonio
: 29

« : June 22, 2013, 10:37:47 AM »

SOLVED thanks to the moderator LOVER,
which has had a great patience and amiability with me.
The program is correctly installed, the version is the one that exists circulating.
If it neither saw it could not even update what he had bought was for my ignorance of the program.
Thanks to the moderator Lover, which has had a great patience and amiability and has been explaining to me stepwise the procedure to do the changes and at the same time some of the principàles explain to me functions of the managing of the program.
In the web, there is a tutorial, but it corresponds to the version 1.08., probably it would be good to update this tutorial with the version 1.17. I believe that a tutorial is neecsartio not to depend on the good disposition and will of people as Lover, which it has played the role of a teacher with a very big wisdom.
Very thanks, Lover.
frontonio

« #1 : June 22, 2013, 11:02:48 AM »

And in addition speaking different languages, Englishman and Spanish. Todaviá has been more value.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : June 22, 2013, 11:18:10 AM »

Actually,  I am glad you started this topic.

Lover is one of the most dedicated and helpful persons, I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

I do not think that his  hard work on the Forum is truly appreciated,  he always greets new comers, always finds time to help, even using translator to assist in any language barriers, is vastly knowledgable in a whole range of fields, some I cant even pronounce...  and he nearly always resolves them somehow.

He has ideas to make Forum interesting,  has thought of numerous successful games,  has put in the time and thoughfulness  to make those games successful,  has been the inspiration behind new poses, new clothes,  new story lines, even though English is not his native language.

He always enters a story for the Erotic Story Contest to show support for his fellow Moderators,   has guided me and HB in the art of being a responsible Moderator...  and calmed us when we have needed it... and trust me, on occasions we do.. we are after all only human  ( HB is Italian , I have Red Hair - need I say more  -  not with each other I may add LOL  )

He has successfully re-organised Forum,  made it more accommodating, listens to others & has made it the success it is.  

LOVER is the true KING of Forum  and   I would like to say a personal Thank You  for all the hard work and dedication you show, continue to show and WE ARE DAMN LUCKY  as are the Achats God to have you.

In saying all that -  you do have a flaw -   You support  Germany in the footy -     England is the true Football nation  LOL   ;D   ;D    ;D

Lover -  Prost und Ich Lieber Dich xxxxxxxxxxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
frontonio

« #3 : June 22, 2013, 11:49:01 AM »

Only I go a few days in this, but I confirm that all written by Brany de Lover it is true and well-deserved and a great luck of having it here, of moderator and of help.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: