*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  also can we get a bar
« previous next »
: [1]
: also can we get a bar  ( 2966 )
roxy_piink
: 2

« : June 20, 2013, 04:14:14 PM »

sometime drunk sex is better.. so the option to buy a ferw drinks is cool. and to meet in new places like school, club, coffee shop .. different things to help the role play fantasy..
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : June 20, 2013, 04:21:32 PM »

There is a bar - but just in this forum :D

Every suggestion for new rooms is welcome, we even have a topic for it
Discussions about AChat > Polls
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2283.msg54868.html#new

We take all ideas and make a poll of it, the result will be send to the A-Team.

We also hope to get more rooms for groups or just more chat rooms.

Please introduce yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html
We want to get to know you better :) Thanks for posting, please go on

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : June 20, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »

Hi Roxy,  Welcome to Forum . Thank you for your ideas.  I think you are suggesting more ideas for rooms  which is always good,

In the interim, if you are good at rp, you can use the rooms sometimes already in existance -  the med room or yacht can be used as a bar if you turn the camera round and face the sea.  it can be the terrace of a bar or coffee room or restaurant.

I wouldnt want a school room,  it may encourage  under 18 fantasy which is not encouraged here.

The "hide room" can also be used where you get a blank blue background.  And your imagination can take over,  importantly with this blue background, your camera can zoom in alot better  if you like intimate visuals  :P

" show room" will bring your room back again. :)

Have fun now  ;D

« : June 20, 2013, 04:44:04 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: