*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Body shapes - Preggo females and bigger cocks
« previous next »
: [1]
: Body shapes - Preggo females and bigger cocks  ( 2095 )
RonnieScuzz
: 7

« : June 20, 2014, 05:09:51 AM »

Having the body option for a pregnant female would make my spouse a very happy slut -  preggo fantasies cum true would be absolutely amazing .. have talked about this often and finally decided to ask you to consider the option - I am sure there are a lot of other females who would love the option too.  Bigger boobs and lactating would finish it off nicely.

The Bigger Cock Option would also be fabulous-  it is clear why achat cocks are uniform size but, a lot of people would love the option to have a longer thicker cock - you could charge what you like for this option, the take up rate would be phenomenal - I'm sure this has been mooted before but I want to throw my suggestion in as it would make a lot of Achat people very happy.
Patricia1975
: 385

« #1 : June 20, 2014, 05:21:55 AM »

Having the body option for a pregnant female would make my spouse a very happy slut -  preggo fantasies cum true would be absolutely amazing .. have talked about this often and finally decided to ask you to consider the option - I am sure there are a lot of other females who would love the option too.  Bigger boobs and lactating would finish it off nicely.

The Bigger Cock Option would also be fabulous-  it is clear why achat cocks are uniform size but, a lot of people would love the option to have a longer thicker cock - you could charge what you like for this option, the take up rate would be phenomenal - I'm sure this has been mooted before but I want to throw my suggestion in as it would make a lot of Achat people very happy.

I Fully Agree Ronnie,let us hope they acept that. Achat should be for the users!! Not for the owners!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: