*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  male torture more femdom sytle
« previous next »
: [1]
: male torture more femdom sytle  ( 8965 )
mistressw
: 16

« : August 12, 2010, 03:03:36 AM »

i like this game .And i found lots of real friends form here. Thx for this. I want more male torture poses and more femdom type poses. For example male fisting becoming very normal these days. Maybe sounds extreme but i like inserting something in cock hole. Maybe its weird and hurting much, i dont think it causes health problems. I like my partners use penis ring.

Good day
Mistress AyseGul
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : August 12, 2010, 08:19:29 AM »

For a long time BDSM was considered an impossible dream here, but with the implementation of spanking... that said spanking is something that's almost vanilla these days. Still, it's always a good thing to bring it up and get the idea out there, but patience will be part of it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : August 13, 2010, 08:45:21 AM »

*cringes at the thought

Worth throwing the idea out,...but seriously think priorities at the moment aren't along that line. Be patient, perhaps in time you might see more elaborate BDSM evolve.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #3 : August 13, 2010, 11:31:55 AM »

Well, ummm Run Bear, Run.  At least all I'll do is spank you, and maybe take a lil bite.

I really don't think fisting will be on their list so soon.  Hell we are finally starting to get stuff and we been asking for how long, I forget.
Janine Dee

« #4 : August 13, 2010, 12:15:24 PM »

And fisting is extreme. There is a real danger of real damage, especially with anal. The vagina has some elasticity to it. (Giving birth and all.) The rectal cavity however really doesn't. I remember hearing on Loveline Doctor Drew said one of the leading prosthesis are sphincters for those who mess theirs up with anal sex. (Probably one of the reasons I'm so damn delicate on the idea.)

This is just me, but understanding of my physiology and female physiology in general MOST of the sexual stimulation happens right around the lips and clit. (It's why eating pussy is so much fun for both parties.) So penetration is NOT a huge thing for me, and I don't feel any great need to be "filled" a couple fingers tend to be plenty.  ;)

BUT there are the more clitoral climaxers and there are those women who NEED penetration. So I would imagine being "filled" might be nice.

That said I still think "stretched" is another matter.

But that's just my A$.02.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #5 : August 13, 2010, 01:17:30 PM »

Very true as to anal Janine Dee, sphincter muscles unlike other muscles do not strengthen, and are actually damaged by sizable penetration which stretches them. End result is a wakening of control. It's the advantage of having a partner who may not be endowed; the nerve endings which truly find the stimulus are in the immediate of the opening...and for some anallingus can be truly stimulating.

sinnnn, I am not running,...I am trying to lead you into the forest....where I will turn the tables on you...perhaps a little of your own medicine is in order my dear...biting at the appropriate time is sooo permissible.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #6 : August 13, 2010, 04:17:30 PM »

Well I say keep your fist, baseball bats and other implements from my virjaja and my ana. 

I love having my clit played, really thats how most women really cum anyway.  But penatration is also very good, but it takes me a long time to cum by that.  So play with mines as much as you want babe, cause I so will be playing with yours.   But again I say to each his own, some ppl have to live to the extreme thats their kink.  I gave birth and pushing out was a bitch, I sure hell don't want someone trying to shove something that big back in(think I made a funny) :P.

Thats so cute bear, you think you can turn the tables on me.  We all have dreams, goals in life. ::)
Janine Dee

« #7 : August 13, 2010, 04:48:30 PM »

It's a date.  :-* :P ;D :-* :P ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]