*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  False Identity
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: False Identity  ( 39324 )
Dannyello
: 188

« #60 : November 10, 2009, 01:32:32 PM »

Little "pesky" Dannyello's: Not enjoy to much; I have not died-("was over when he(thank god)left us")--- See you soon(maybe?likely?) ;D 8)
Tharvun
: 75

« #61 : November 10, 2009, 07:19:41 PM »

oh danny since you seem the only one here without the courage to tell the name with which you play chat we may meet soon you only know. I dont even know if you are boy or girl. So it could be, but who cares lol.
Dannyello
: 188

« #62 : December 01, 2009, 08:40:44 AM »

HA,HA,HA :D  LAST FIVE DAYS :D HA,HA :D
eurovive
: 14

« #63 : September 16, 2010, 04:49:04 PM »

ok, some improvements will be coming on this "identity" issue

Thanks man will be very waiting.
I was surprised that people even bring here racism topics.LOL.
Regards
Nick
eurovive
: 14

« #64 : September 16, 2010, 04:54:01 PM »

If you like to be  a boy go to clinic make new sex,get new identity and play as boy.

Umm ok I just read this whole thread and ?

Dannyello, you are weird.. Good subject though you started.I think that False Identity is something to be discussed BUT, I am a real lady that has been hit on by many girls that like you said (through Chatting) you can tell they are guys.. I do not wanna stand up for style but its just a Choice of the game i guess.. If I wanted to be a guy as AV,  I could be a guy which I do not think I would enjoy as much since I would have to learn to be Hard headed and aggressive...  I have seen Hundreds of members change AVs during the game and not a big deal I chat and get to know them and if I like there style then its the way the game goes...

Speaking on Identity issue... whats your Identity in the game Dannyello?  you name here and there does not match and all others do!!! why is that? and again you were sketchier with you answer in the private email i sent you.. i asked a question and you replied with a question.. I have no doubt your a guy here.. but in the game?

For me every comment you make as you hide makes you a hypocrite.... False indentity/hiding Identity are not that much diffferent

And the racism thing Made no sense what so ever... it was like you had nothing to say that day so you made something up!!!
my 2 cents
SANDY

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: