*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Slow dance in sex clothing
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -5 (27.8%)
**** An excellent add   -2 (11.1%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -5 (27.8%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -3 (16.7%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -3 (16.7%)
: 15

: Slow dance in sex clothing  ( 4706 )
Lover
: 10350

« : March 19, 2015, 10:12:54 AM »

199A$

What a surprise - it's exactly the same like Slow dancing. No different actions, you only are wearing sex clothes.

We ask for so many existing poses, but wearing clothes instead of being nude. Now we got the opposite lol. My opinion: You don't need it

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 19, 2015, 10:58:38 AM »

Actually I like convenience of it and saves me having to zoom up my naked avi on my profile to save my public blushes. Now I can slow dance in the room nude if we want too. I find it quite sensual and intimate.

There is one slight change in the Girls actions - In clothing, the girl cups and grinds the cock over the guys jeans / trousers , in the naked one, she slowly wanks him :)

I have bought it for the convenience, however you can strip off your street clothes, zoom up your avi on public show and have the same effect of the pose.

Whichever you do, the clothed slow dance is worth having, its useful to chat, set scenes and has a great hug.  The naked one is purely for convenience.

« : March 19, 2015, 02:46:01 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : March 19, 2015, 11:11:04 AM »

Hello , voted NO... why ? because the pose is not avaluable for the shemales :(
The next pose to come I'm thinking  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Kaitlyn72

« #3 : March 19, 2015, 12:28:18 PM »

No pose IMO is a must have. I buy those that I find most like my own desires and favorite RL positions. I have all of the foreplay and 'getting to know you' poses for all gender. Also the giving poses because well...I like to give and he/she should like giving enough to invest in their giving poses. :) If the clothes hit the floor you better not still be dancing in my opinion
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : March 19, 2015, 03:38:27 PM »

IMO some poses are a must have ;) Of course, depending on your favs and likes, but for almost every kind of play there are some really hot poses. Its just pity, that not all genders do have most of them.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 105. MF. Slow Dance in Sex Clothing. Nude AND 52. MF Slow Dance. Clothed.

These 2 poses can be found in the "Talk and Dance" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions. Nude actions are exactly the same.

1. Small kiss
2. Passionate kiss - Dip kiss
3. Grab butt – 1 R hand
4. Grab butt – 2 L hand
5. Grab butt – both hands
6. Bend arm
7. Kiss Hand
8. Dance fun – bend lady backwards
9. Kiss Neck

Women's Actions. Nude actions are same except 1 identified.

1. Slowly
2. Grab Butt
3.  Fondle Face
4. Hug Neck
5. Feel my Heart
6. Kiss Nose
7. Embrace (Great Hug)
8. Slaps Face
9. Rub Cock (Handjob for Nude Version)

This is a must for anyone’s collection. We use this every log in. It is great for chatting with lovers or friends and has a great hug on the ladies side. It would be nice if the guy could have that action too.
The hand kiss, dip kiss and small kiss are fantastic and useful moves for lovers. 
The "small kiss" would be a good pose to screen shoot and consider for a profile pic should you wish.
The nude version is exactly the same. I particularly like the intimacy of this dance with a lover or spouse. 
Please note however, the nude pose will not allow the man or the woman to wear panties/briefs 
5 stars for both versions of the dance.

JessiCapri wrote  I love this pose and consider it a must have.  It has the best hug action.  My fave kiss is the dip kiss. Five stars from me for both versions of the dance."

* * * * *  5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often

* Recommended Best Buy for a New Member * 
TOP TIP -  If you just buy the clothed version, you can undress in Street clothing and dance nude then in your room. Just remember to zoom up your avatar or you will show naked on your profile outside the room. The nude version is worth buying later, just for the convenience of changing from clothed to nude in your room.
« : April 11, 2021, 07:53:51 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: