*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shopaholics Anonymous Group
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shopaholics Anonymous Group  ( 7471 )
SexxxyTexan
: 24

Seekin Creative, Happy Folks for Lust and Laughs:)

« : April 03, 2015, 09:49:38 AM »

Noticed I am buying  wayyyyyyy too many things in shop:)  I may need an intervention...and maybe even a good whuppin:)
Kaitlyn72

« #1 : April 03, 2015, 10:30:09 AM »

I bought so much my card company threw my account into fraud lol. Was a good thing because there was a fraud purchase but omg I couldnt stop buying clothes.  ;D
SexxxyTexan

« #2 : April 03, 2015, 11:38:58 AM »

:)  Yep...I've hung up my saddle and holstered my plastic for the day Kaitlyn:)
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : April 03, 2015, 03:31:17 PM »

Well, as I'm member for 100 years now, I had enough time to buy (almost) everything. But I add every girl to your group :D

Tommy_72
: 229

« #4 : April 03, 2015, 03:58:31 PM »

Having recently renewed my annual sub, i've been curious about this - what does the man/woman who has 'everything' spend their money on? If you renew annually, you get 6000 A$. If you've been on achat long enough, and you have every room and every pose, and your wardrobe is full to bursting, what do you spend it on? I know gifting other players is an option, i guess you can become generous... ?

Lover

« #5 : April 03, 2015, 04:53:54 PM »

Yes, I have some money in my account ;) I buy all new poses and most of the new published clothes. Though there haven't been much lately lol. Some money I spend on our events (and never was lucky to win something lol) and sometimes gifted friends. Oh and I ahve a spouse. She's not asking for anything, but I don't have to tell you that we guys love to invite our ladies to go shopping, right?  :D

SexxxyTexan

« #6 : April 04, 2015, 11:15:43 AM »

I have always been generous by nature and love gifting.  Wish there was a way I could gift clothing, jewelry etc here instead of just credits....sorta takes the fun out of it.  So far I have been asked directly for credits by two strangers.  There Is where I will draw the line.  Never had a problem with helping someone in need but will not be hustled by beggars either.....that is just an insult and abuse of  a generous nature.  The second woman who asked directly for $200.00 credits got this reply from me:  "Are you in jail?"   Needless to say she did not reply:)
Misdevious
: 367

« #7 : April 04, 2015, 11:35:47 AM »

I'm a shopaholic...bad bad

as for gifting...if someone wants to gift, I ask them to show me which item or pose they'd like me to have.  Don't like the idea of just cash, personally.
Lover

« #8 : April 04, 2015, 02:57:22 PM »

The bad side of the gifting system was, is and always will be a big discussion here. My rule always simple: I gift because I want to gift and never to get sex.

Regarding other gifts than money: Also a big theme of course. We have collected many ideas and it would be a great step forward if our dream came true. I'm in good hope, it will!

Tommy_72
: 229

« #9 : April 04, 2015, 04:27:07 PM »

In my year or so on achat, I have very rarely gifted (obviously I'm just an ungenerous git  ;D ), and on the few occasions when I have done, it's been to treat someone to a certain outfit or sexy lingerie etc.

But like others, I would much rather be able to buy items for the person directly, rather than just send them A$ and have them buy it themselves. Surely it couldn't be hard for achat to enable this? You go to the shop, you pick the item(s), and then there is an option along the lines of 'give this as a gift to'. I cannot see why it wouldn't be simple to implement.

As you've indicated, Lover, I presume this has been much discussed already, and that suggestions have been forwarded to the achat Gods. Have they ever given any good reason or explanation for why they won't enable it?

Tom
SexxxyTexan

« #10 : April 04, 2015, 04:48:19 PM »

I'm a shopaholic...bad bad

as for gifting...if someone wants to gift, I ask them to show me which item or pose they'd like me to have.  Don't like the idea of just cash, personally.

Great Idea on how to get around sending credits and actually being able to pick out a gift!  Thanks:)
Lover

« #11 : April 04, 2015, 05:47:59 PM »

Yes Tommy, we have sent all ideas about changing the gifting system. Well, they don't really say we do or don't do this. If they think it's a good idea, they check if they can do it (as they did with the busy-button for example). I've got a good feeling, because I'm sure it can be done and it would be a moneymaker for them.

SexxxyTexan

« #12 : April 05, 2015, 04:00:13 AM »

And just think of all the great new gift items that might be suggested for the Dev's to get into the shop.  Agreed, could be great for business.
Kaitlyn72

« #13 : April 11, 2015, 06:37:16 PM »

And just think of all the great new gift items that might be suggested for the Dev's to get into the shop.  Agreed, could be great for business.

Yall aint seriously encouraging them? oh my poor CC.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: