*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wishing for more customization
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Wishing for more customization  ( 12482 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : February 07, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »

In a related topic I think expanded customization should include the "try-on" function we've been wanting. I own faces that I THOUGHT looked good on the image in the shop, but couldn't change back fast enough when I actually tried it on my avatar.

I'm guessing they are reluctant because those purchases are still purchases and they get to move more virtual product, but it's a continuing customer complaint that they may want to think about addressing.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #16 : February 07, 2011, 12:39:57 PM »

There is a big invisible shield over the shop: Exchange excluded

Especially the faces are really annoying. Same like you - I bought them, hoping to get a better, a more realistic face. But - oh my god, what the heck - I was so disappointed, I never use anyone of them.

caramelcups
: 37

« #17 : February 07, 2011, 12:53:45 PM »

I also bought the faces thinking at least one of them would be nice, but in fact they were in my opinion horrible! One looked like miss piggy and another looked like a major face lift had gone wrong. The faces were a total waste of money, I also was pissed off abou the beauty spot which could only be used with the make up it came with (which i also didn't like)
Adera
: 3047

« #18 : February 07, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »

Some of the faces are quite nice imo, I'm not using one of the standard face.

Anyway... I'm not against more body modifications, I think it would be very nice to have them because of the diversity it would offer and if every premium guy would get himself a 12" cock I wouldn't really care since its not my real ass that needs to take those monsters. :P

The problem I see with bigger breasts and other modifications is that it will interfere with the current animations in the existing poses, they would have to redo lots of stuff to make it look good. I'm guessing that's why we're not getting any options like this.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #19 : February 07, 2011, 02:57:05 PM »

That is a very good point Adera. Ones center of gravity would be affected by 12" cocks or beach balls glued to the chest, and it would impact character animations.

Still I will keep asking for the try on option until they implement it. Even if that is never.

And yes Caramel they need a all purpose beauty mark.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
islandsun
: 1597

« #20 : February 07, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »

I would like to wear my long hair down or just a pony tail  , or bundle high on my head pin it up w a chop stick like in real ! See the pussy  hair heart  shape would`ve been great for valentines ! and misstress day is on feb 13 th
« : February 08, 2011, 06:09:05 AM islandsun »
Lover
: 10350

« #21 : February 08, 2011, 04:12:17 AM »

Your arguments are logical Adera. I remember the issues with smaller breasts and the breast play actions. Sometimes we don' forgetthere are computer animated figures :D

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: