*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Mic Suggestion
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mic Suggestion  ( 4812 )
darkfang12
: 2

« : May 20, 2010, 10:58:42 AM »

i was thinking of this it would much more fun if the game had a mic option and alot more actions in the mic
sinnnn
: 1379

« #1 : May 20, 2010, 04:10:12 PM »

well i do use a mic sometimes.  have you ever tried yahoo messenger with the mic option. only works if you want to add the person to your friends list. it works for me right now, good idea tho.   ;)
darkfang12
: 2

« #2 : May 20, 2010, 05:43:59 PM »

lol true but some people i dont think they want to add some strange guy to there yahoo
sinnnn
: 1379

« #3 : June 03, 2010, 10:39:44 AM »

I did say it only works if you WANT to add them.  I say add then delete.  You can creat a yahoo account just for that,  really yahoo is basicly a throw away account anyway.  You can make so many of them.   ;D  And you don't have to put any personal info on their if you don't want to.  Soo mic away.
« : June 03, 2010, 07:48:28 PM sinnnn »
pietrcal
: 4

« #4 : May 12, 2012, 04:10:23 PM »

Hi to all, here an improvement that could spice up the game.

Don't misunderstand me, tha game is great, but it is a fact that sound effects are poor...... Think that should be the possibliity to activate a mic connection between users iside the rooms .
Anyway users iterested in that at the moment must start up skype or something else and do the job but this means to share usernamens  emails and so on.

What do you think abuout that?

Thanks to all and have fun :)

Pietr
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : May 13, 2012, 06:08:37 AM »

pietrcal, wellcome here in the forum!

About sound effects, i'll remind you here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,240.0.html

At the moment, there aren't news about it from dev-team, so we have just to wait!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: