*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Random observation
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Random observation  ( 12742 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : February 08, 2011, 04:29:06 AM »

There have been some improvements/add ons in existing poses. They started it last summer I think. This was the time when I said "Great!" - No, wrong. I thought "Great!" when I found AChat and still I do think this - but this was the time I felt more happy; I believed, now they make another big step forwards. But unfortunatley they stopped this part of work. Don't know the reason, perhaps they wanted (or had to?) concentrate on making money faster than to give free updates.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #16 : February 08, 2011, 09:38:52 AM »

I'll have to be their advocate again and say that if they are tweaking a pose in an existing category (FM, FF, FS, etc) unless they would make the tweaks free we would scream bloody murder.

Though if they made an upgraded version that was noticeably so, and maybe at a reduced A$  like an expansion pack we might not feel ripped off.

I know I would pay quite well for the "Set aside the damn dildo." expansion packs (say a certain amount per pose that has it).

Switching between categories is of course a whole other matter, with it said that some logic is used so we can avoid another strap on 69.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #17 : February 08, 2011, 10:38:04 AM »

I think they should consider it a patch, instead of an expansion pack. They are improvements of current programming while an expansion pack usually offers something new, added to the game. Maybe a room with new possibilities/furniture?

For improving existing poses, i think they would not be able to get the price right, for members to buy them in big numbers. It would cost them members. Do hope they will pick up improving poses again, although they have found new ways to get revenue..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #18 : February 08, 2011, 10:42:20 AM »

The few improvements they made with existing poses didn't cost anything. They just have been added with another update. So there is no reason to scream for those who are already have bought it.
The opposite is the truth: It's another argument to purchase it for those who didn't do up to now.

kellie
: 4

« #19 : February 08, 2011, 11:08:39 AM »

new here but one thng some people try to get to much rl info from u---came here to my alter ego but not share rl
Lover

« #20 : February 08, 2011, 11:38:26 AM »

Hi Kellie,

it's sometimes not so easy to find the right balance between a nice small talk without talking about rl. But I think a friendly "hint" ;) that you're gonna keep your privacy will be enough. If they don't understand or accept it, it's their problem.

Bear
: 3856

« #21 : February 08, 2011, 12:34:23 PM »

That balance is difficult,..one thing to consider though is to remember there are cultural differences,..some things can be revealed without going too far.

And welcome to the forum kellie
« : February 08, 2011, 12:50:32 PM Bear »

kellie
: 4

« #22 : February 08, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »

really like so far buts don't mind giving sorted details of rl i've had many but noe will get in thanks for responding
TightFit74
: 2415

« #23 : February 09, 2011, 02:27:18 AM »

Hi Kellie, welcome...

as I have noticed, the longer you play in AChat, and the more often you meet certain people, you are bound to share details about your life. Besides sex, people are also looking here for friendship, consciously or sunconsciously. With some people a relationship develops almost by itself.

I can understand you wanting to keep your rl to yourself. And the good thing of AChat is that you can be very anonymous if you. Just remember that your way to play the game and to show yourself to tohers, might not be complaiant wth how others want the experience.. It's your choice and all in your own hands..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #24 : February 09, 2011, 08:53:58 AM »

@ Kellie  :)  Welcome aboard  >Just call me Sunny !  Just relax and  have fun  ,  at first i didn`t know  how to quite handle  achat ! As shy as I am  ! hahahaha !  I`ve been  only  Netting , for 1 1/2 yrs ! lol  !   Some of my closes friends even chat w me on MSN , I know what they look like ! as well they know what I  look like ! Their also on my social wall ! All in good taste !  Nothing perverted !  Just showing my real smile !
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: