*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achat will not says check firewall or contact support
« previous next »
: [1]
: Achat will not says check firewall or contact support  ( 8484 )
kweezy
: 1

« : December 05, 2010, 08:29:03 PM »

I dont know whats going on. I signed up as premium user the cancelled and unistalled. but it said I could still use achat for the next month so i reinstalled it and I cant log in. it says check your firewall settings or contact customer support. i even made another free account just to see if that would work and it didnt. Anyone else having these problems. How do you fix it?
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : December 06, 2010, 05:41:42 AM »

Did you close your firewall or allow the AChat program to run?
I think it's a problem with your computer/configuration as also the free account doesn't work.

kmisforu
: 2

« #2 : December 10, 2010, 06:03:05 PM »

Have the same problem now for a week even allowing a chat through fire wall it still comes up with same message and had no response from the support site at all!
Lover

« #3 : December 11, 2010, 05:49:57 AM »

Give us more details of your configuration.

Did you restart your computer?

kmisforu
: 2

« #4 : December 14, 2010, 12:36:51 PM »

Did nothing to comp from one day till next, then just got firewall issue, a chat has permissions required, getting p*** of with this now.
Lover

« #5 : December 14, 2010, 12:43:52 PM »

Has there been an update for your firewall or anti-virsu program?

Try to restart your comp and check your safety programs.

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #6 : December 19, 2010, 02:08:54 PM »

Most common problem is the firewall. Windows has firewall, antivirus program can have firewall, and also router can have firewall.
tom
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : January 13, 2011, 03:39:29 PM »

I was just checking something now, and got the Login failed, check firewall etc etc etc. I tried it a second time and it logged in. So to anyone having problems I would suggest clicking it a second time before panicking.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Mistress83
: 12

Mistress83

« #8 : January 15, 2011, 01:07:17 PM »

it's a problem with ur inyernet connection and or modem config.  try reseting ur modem or format ur pc and reinstall the OS

cherrybaby

« #9 : April 11, 2011, 11:37:36 AM »

ok i have done everything you guys said and i still cannot get through..is there a way for me to cancel my account? im a premium user.
Bear
: 3856

« #10 : April 11, 2011, 01:41:28 PM »

which system are you using? My recent problems were averted when I ran the program as administrator...that bypassed the blocks I had ran into. Oddly the matter now has been corrected.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: