*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  UPDATES AND FIXES !!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: UPDATES AND FIXES !!!!  ( 3520 )
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« : March 20, 2011, 01:32:44 AM »

Hey..just a question...can poses being updated or fixed  ? ???

First this.... my breasts are small and in the pose of man knieling and suck nipple and  the breasts I have are blownup abit.
I would love to see that fixed..
A pose that needs a serious fix  is the woman pussy to pussy rubbing...it seems a litle off balance .
I mean their not touching right..well anyways I`m not that long a member..and didnt noticed more..not have an eye for it yet i guess....people got me too busy allways hehehe.

Anymore of those fixes needed here ,then tell me to look out for those :)

Have a blast time here people and meny dates ;)

PS: If poses cant be fixed of my breast sucking pose then an other version would be nice to...love to have suck my nipples ;)
« : March 20, 2011, 01:42:34 AM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
zetterberg40
: 1

« #1 : March 20, 2011, 03:17:41 AM »

Good point  :)

Are there any chances of getting a pose like "against the wall" :D
or this one:
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : March 20, 2011, 09:47:06 AM »

Sandra, it's been a year since we have pointed that issue out,  I am of the opinion, that it is a limitation of the programmers here, since I think it would require a full adjustment to positioning of the male. It's like the sitting joy position where the woman plays with her nipples. When first released , small breasted av's  were doing an aerial twist  (unless they have fixed that.

Still it's nice to have new viewpoints raise these issues, let the development team know the issues are still out there. Keep shouting them out, ...

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #3 : March 20, 2011, 04:32:05 PM »

yeah the animations are pre rendered down to the distance of everything, its not like each avatar is given instructions to stop when it touches whatever etc etc
its all probably for the best, because a lot of these other 3d games look weird with some of their stuff
: [1]  
« previous next »
: