*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES FFF
« previous next »
: [1]
: POSES FFF  ( 8393 )
TOITOI
: 1

« : April 26, 2011, 08:06:22 AM »

Urgent need for interaction in fff rooms   

Texte:

Dear Creators, me and my friends do really appreciate the achat client which makes it easy to build new interactions with people. But i have a request:

I am a passionate girl lover and i am sometimes despairing when building a threesome of women: the poses do not allow any threesome interaction. And i think some of the existing ffm poses can easily be adapted, for instance the one where two girsl are riding the same man...

I personnally would really appreciate if you could get through the effort of adding this position in my fav menu...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : April 26, 2011, 10:35:55 AM »

Not the first time it's been said Sweetie, but it needs to keep being said until it's implemented.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #2 : April 30, 2011, 06:35:22 AM »

Oh yes JD...its like 'Talk to my hand' lol.
Can,t said enough here TOITOI...keep it up.  ;)

But we keep our hopes up...I guess
« : April 30, 2011, 06:57:29 AM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Sandra88

« #3 : May 05, 2011, 09:42:56 AM »

Anyway...I like to see this one happen mmmmmm.

prias
: 317

« #4 : May 05, 2011, 09:48:58 AM »

even if I'm a straight male, I support you girls...

We have already a lot of stuff for straight people so let think about girls and why not add poses for gay guys as they have done a lot of gay clothes... (and I repeat I'm STRAIGHT so don't jump on me,gay pals, if you see my profile online  ;D )
Sandra88

« #5 : May 05, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »

@ Prias                                Thanks Prias for suport.  :-*

TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : May 05, 2011, 02:11:11 PM »

I'd say all gay poses are urgent. Be it FFF, FF, MM, MMM. They have not come out with anything decent and I feel they should offer a much wider range of those poses. As said before, a few MF/S poses are adaptable for FF/FFF. I guess copy+paste would simplifying the proces too much, but I am sure they could combine codes from other poses into a new one, set aside tweaking them to be correct and awesome. So my votes for FF/FFF/MM/MMM poses (even before decent male clothing). Rooting for you girls (and guys)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Cazzy
: 31

<3 KISSSSSSSSSSSS <3

« #7 : May 05, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »

@TOITOI and Sandra

Quite agree, the FFF poses are useless, minimal interaction, and thereby leaving one out all the time. Plea - please some attention to the 3sums pleeeeease !(including the shmale ones)

Hugs

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
Bambi_Fawn
: 16

« #8 : May 06, 2011, 04:36:31 AM »

Seems all 3 some poses with the exception of DP for MMF is lacking in actually 3 way action.....When I think of a threesome, I DO NOT THINK OF WATCHING....yet that's the bullshit they give us.....anyway, on that note, PLEASE MORE FF/FFF poses! (Actually, anything NOT MF would be nice at this point)
Bear
: 3856

« #9 : May 06, 2011, 09:03:42 AM »

@Prias throwing support for this does not make one's sexuality in question. I say that for any Male who agrees with the topic but is hesitant to speak in fear of being categorized.

prias
: 317

« #10 : May 07, 2011, 05:16:24 AM »

@Bear: You're totally right, but I have to face to an increasing amount of cold invites made by men those days (maybe it's my tie... or maybe they can't read) so I just take some precautions  ;D.

And concerning the topic, I'm for fairness in that damn world that's all  ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #11 : May 07, 2011, 10:13:28 AM »

Prias I am gay, and have it in my profile, and the guys still invite me. They're just assholes who I'm sure can read, but refuse to.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #12 : May 07, 2011, 01:20:15 PM »

@Janine: Yeah they are and I've confirmed that some don't bother reading my profile... even got one trying to explain it away after asking which country I'm from... I've written it in my profile. *sigh*

I tend to make sure people who contact me really know what I am... some seem to miss that they contacted a shemale and not a female (I really do wonder how they manage that). Good thing I don't get any gay men after me but quite a few lesbians and I really want them to know I have a dick and not a pussy.
Bear
: 3856

« #13 : May 11, 2011, 01:03:10 PM »

LMAO.. well at the moment things have been so quiet with most of my playmates disappearing from play,..unwelcomed solicitations would be a a distraction.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #14 : May 12, 2011, 09:18:49 AM »

So I am not the only one experiencing that? To be honest, most profiles turn me off... Having a hard time to find someone that even remotly seems interesting (not counting current friends/lovers/spouses.. So a dare... interest me in you.. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: