*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dammit!!!!!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Dammit!!!!!  ( 9854 )
Triumph999
: 62

« : May 10, 2011, 10:11:50 PM »

Sorry but I need to vent my anger and frustration:

I was cyberring with someone here on AChat who I get on very well with, and things are going great, just heating up nicely during some slow dancing...and the damn connection gets "lost"!!  >:(

After a couple of minutes of swearing loudly and violently whilst trying to log back on I discover that the internet cable has decided to fall out of the wall socket, all by itself!! Of course the mood's dead now, and once I got logged back on I found that my partner had logged out...hopefully she isn't too upset and will understand I didn't leave her, it was a failure beyond my control.

I shall be investing in some glue in the morning, and sticking the bloody thing into the socket permanently!!!!

Rant over.

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 11, 2011, 02:07:06 AM »

This happens and has happened to anyone of us! It's absolutely shit in this moment, but you can't change. If she doesn't accept, she is not worth it. But I'm sure, if she is as nice as you said, she will understand.

Have fun and enjoy Triumph!

islandsun
: 1597

« #2 : May 11, 2011, 07:06:25 AM »

Awe that sucks  ! I know how you feel , with me , my friend have to understand I`m 24/7 now w my cottage rentals and when The phone rings < I have to get it !   Plus my other jobs !  Can be frustrating !

She`ll understand !  ::) I`m quite sure you`ur worth the wait > wink <  ;)
Triumph999
: 62

« #3 : May 11, 2011, 07:22:03 AM »

Thanks for your support, I've calmed down now (and suffice to say the cable will not be leaving the socket again...ever!  :D ) I'm sure she will understand, it's just damn annoying...

And btw Sunny: one way to find out  ;)
« : May 11, 2011, 07:00:03 PM Triumph999 »

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : May 11, 2011, 08:47:37 AM »

Triumph, it has happened indeed to all of us. If she doesn't take that into account... But I am sure you can explain and you'll be fine, working up to a new mood.. ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : May 11, 2011, 12:59:18 PM »

Happens and will continue to happen to have glitches which will destroy a perfect setup. Honesty to your partner with a sincere request to reconnect generally is the best approach. Likewise giving some understanding when it happen to your partner is paramount.

Real Life will intervene,..a child needs consoling,..(spouse comes home early...that's happened)...actually the funniest event to happen to me was when my partners roommates burst into her room,.. she shot off a brief explanation to me, and I learned later that she had shoved the computer under the bed... to hide the screen ...until she could excuse herself from their unwanted distraction....  I waited for close to 15 minutes,...at which time when we resumed the action was a bit more escalated with excitement of the close call.

Urban
: 329

« #6 : May 11, 2011, 06:56:41 PM »

The plug faill to penetrate and ruin you cybersex  :D
islandsun

« #7 : May 14, 2011, 06:46:17 AM »

With my season going full swing < I`m 24/7 on call can be frustrating ! And this year I have to remember not to get caught w my pants dpwn again ! hmm  I`ll just wear bikini bottoms around home !  ;D
TightFit74

« #8 : May 14, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

Talking about seasons starting... Asparagus season is on... Love food... 3 time this week that I had them for dinner. Melted butter, sauce bearnaise, hard boiled eggs and fine ham... Libido peaking ;D ;D

islandsun

« #9 : May 14, 2011, 12:31:42 PM »

Hey my asparagus should be popping up soon  !  All herbs ! are growing great !
Bambi_Fawn
: 16

« #10 : May 14, 2011, 10:42:37 PM »

Ah, the bane of the Internet....lost connections.....although it's a bit worse in my case: wireless.....how do you "plug in" when you're using wifi and it dies? Oh, and I hate when AChat says the Internet is lost, but you can still surf other sites (and yes, that does happen to me daily!)
islandsun

« #11 : May 15, 2011, 06:26:03 AM »

::) lol ! Try very small island w dail up ! Sometimes better communication senting smoke signals ! :D

TightFit74

« #12 : May 16, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »

Ohhh, so that is what those puffs of smoke on the horizon are... Just haven't figured out what they mean yet... ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #13 : May 17, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »

@ Bambi: This is their standard sentence when the client lost connection. There can be 1000 reasons... my connection is also wifi.
By the way, the "plug in" is working without any problems when I'm inside a room ;)

@ Tight: It's very simple: "I WANT A COWBOY HAT"

TightFit74

« #14 : May 18, 2011, 03:47:18 AM »

@ Lover Ofcourse! I guess that was my blonde moment for the week :D

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: