*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gifts only for us?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gifts only for us?  ( 5164 )
Natalya
: 10

« : June 07, 2011, 03:51:40 PM »

Hi. I was just trying to make a gift to a friend, but noticed that only girls seem to be able to receive gifts. Is that so? Why?
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : June 07, 2011, 09:18:38 PM »

Natalya,

it is true that only girls can receive gifts. As on most sexsites, the population of males outnumbers the population for girls. To give some incentive to girls to join the site, they made it possible to receive gifts. In other words, girls can become prem (non-paying premium member) for free.
Guys can't revceive gifts, because it would be too easy to create a femal avatar, use her as a whore, earn scrip and pay for the membership that way. There have been multiple threads and posts about this subject. MOst people seem to want to be able to gift more as A$, like things from the shop..
I hope this answers your question.

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #2 : June 08, 2011, 01:05:42 AM »

Thank you Tight!

That explains very well our reasons.

tom
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : June 08, 2011, 07:03:12 AM »

Tom,

I sincerely thank you very much for confirming that which we could only speculate in answering those  who have been throwing that question out for months. It makes perfect rational sense to me.

Natalya
: 10

« #4 : June 09, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »

Wouldn't something like a limit make it possible to abuse the system in such a way? I understand it on one hand, but on the other it's annyoing that it's impossible.

Thanks for the explanations.
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : June 10, 2011, 08:48:48 AM »

Natalya, The best gift any woman can give a man is her time and attention  ;)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: